• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Site Migration Information Center

Skinny Mike if you want to upload something go ahead. I'm going to do this tomorrow morning after my official time at bat at work.

Couple of hours Chris. I have some DNS records that have to be updated and they propagate out to the internet. Official line is it takes several hours for all the public DNS servers to replicate over the globe, last time we did this it took several hours. Could be a couple o days for some folks.

I'll have a note on the front end of the old site that explains how to get to the new site in case modelersalliance.com DNS name doesn't update in a timely manner.

Did it!

You should be seeing Modelersalliance.org now

The Gallery has not been moved yet, lots of work to do there. Please attach images with the file attachment system right now.

h55a3e8b_2018-01-15.jpg

Thanks Warren. Might seem a little slow right now, still banging on the back in a bit moving the images from the gallery.

So far, so good. I've signed in twice in the last hour, had to log in both times, but that's OK. :ro:

Flush your cache. Also might want to change your bookmarks to .org. .com is ours but the way I have it redirecting right now has it bouncing off two servers. (technical stuff...) just hit .org and you'll be at the new site.

Back