• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Site Migration Information Center

wget is the answer...

:geek

Think we have it figured out. just need to pick a date to pull the trigger now.

I've tested this back and forth, know how to break it and how not to break it. I'm going to stick with the not break it part.

I plan on pulling the trigger next weekend, Sunday most likely. The total process takes about an hour I'm not sure how long the DNS changes takes to replicate around the world. You'll know when it's done. :geek

Heads up, Terry, Mike, Saul, Mats, Jeff, James and Rhino. Do not add any more images to your gallery. Just attach for right now. I'm going to have to manually transfer your files to the new server and thought i might jump on it early.

Heads up, I am going to migrate the website to the new host this evening. If you see the page in Maintenance Mode. You'll know we're in progress.

Just a heads up. Tomorrow you'll notice a slight change but everything should work just fine. (famous last words I know)

Well , don't let me worry you . It's just 1's & 0's :gogo . What could go wrong :hmmm

Just had to ransom my computer from the shop after a Microsoft update that clogged everything up :sick:

Cheers, Christian B)

Heads up, Terry, Mike, Saul, Mats, Jeff, James and Rhino. Do not add any more images to your gallery. Just attach for right now. I'm going to have to manually transfer your files to the new server and thought i might jump on it early.

Let us know when the gallery is going again!

Back