• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Site Migration Information Center

You're welcome Paul. I'm not sure I have a graphics program that can handle that. I'll look into it and see. If not, I do like Bob's idea on hyperlinking to the Build Thread. I might try that if I can figure out how to do it. Man, I wish I had my brother and/or one of his computer-literate sons here!

Thanks again for all the great suggestions guys. Looks like everything is back running at full throttle. I've got a lot of pics to post of my trip so lets see if I can break this..... :evil: :coolio :woohoo: :geek

I've turned off Registration again, bombed with fake accounts and the bots are crawling all over us trying to find an exploit. Once I get the site fully upgraded with the most secure software I'll have it back on. If you know anyone who wants in let me know.

Back