• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Site Migration Information Center

One of the files was 512k, the other was 715k. Had no problem when I uploaded the photo of the Su-25 kit last nite. Wonder if there is a switch that needs to be turned off. (or on)

Well I was able to upload a picture thru Edge but it will not be visible until it receives Admin Approval.

Cheers,
Rich

:blink

I'm not that anal. I'll look, not even sure how that option is configured.

I've found the Album/thumbnail issue, working on that one.

Paul not sure what's going on with that. I have the same settings on the gallery as we had on the other host, it's the same gallery just sitting somewhere else.

I have found I learn more when it is broken. I hate dealing with broken though I can be pretty good and breaking stuff. :gogo :D

Have you all seen slow reaction time? I have.

I'm upping some service to make the database run faster. We should see a difference in the AM.

It seems to run about the same to me. Have not noticed any slow down on any of this. I went and looked at some of my old Millennium Falcon threads and the load times were in the 0.3 to 0.4 second range. I don't remember what the load times were before.

This just in, our new host has found a problem and they will correct it.
Hang tight, you might see some funk error messages. Technical term... :geek

The Gallery is back online. Still waiting for the other work to be completed addressing the slow load times.

WOW! It is WAAAAY slower tonight. The other night it was less than a second, now it is in the 5 to 7 second range. :hmmm

Back