• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

TAILHOOK CAMPAIGN(5 ON BOARD)

3508_n.jpg

350px-1970139.jpg

365_n.jpg

376_n.jpg

3iTkp8Q.jpg

3jjsTkd.jpg

3_28229.jpg

3~4.jpg

41011_n.jpg

4130_n.jpg

4188_n.jpg

4224531_f496.jpg

427_n.jpg

4306874481_4028fcf28f_z1.jpg

43969_800.jpg

Love that Hellcat cruising with the canopy back. That's a superb pic and one I've never seen before.

Ian

Damn, we couldn't get two more votes? I was looking for an excuse to bust out this 1/32 Academy Hornet that's been sitting in the stash languishing forever.

I anted up, this would have to be late on the schedule or maybe a pick up Campaign if we close something early that is not getting traction.

I anted up, this would have to be late on the schedule or maybe a pick up Campaign if we close something early that is not getting traction.

Its no biggie. That plane also works for the Modern Aircraft campaign. But then again, so does this Tamiya 1/32 F-16 C/J that I've had for around 9 years...

WHAT DO I DO!?!?! :frantic :frantic :frantic :frantic :frantic :frantic

Dar ya go Jeff, we'll have it in the line up, don't be in a rush though. Funny how quickly a year comes and goes though. I totally missed out on the NMF and Gate Guard, twice..:bang head

Well if you changed the name of the campaign from tail hooks to the happy hookers those Sparrow Hawks will work

Back