• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

TAILHOOK CAMPAIGN(5 ON BOARD)

coanf4u5.jpg

If I can find a 1/48 scale kit and decals :hmmm

There are several F-4U5 kits out there. Decals too for this Argentinian Corsair.

Or maybe :hmmm

481191_436862199678357_750964803_n.jpg

vought-f4u-corsair-fighter-with-fleet-air-arm-01.png

These FAA F4U-1D are interesting as they don't have the usual clipped wing tips...

This would be cool too

CORSAIR85.jpg

Heller and Hasegawa make 1/48th scale kits with the better one being the Japanese brand. Decals are out there as well.

Regards,

Why not the Tamiya kit, I was eyeballin' it tonight really hard. thinking about the flight deck and tug and all. May do it for CTA after all.

Well I did start to entertain the B-25 line of thought (Thirty seconds over Toyko) but that has been slapped off the deck :evil:
So I am tossing up between the Corsair or a Hellcat off the Princeton.
(It has a shark's mouth on it :woohoo: )

Depending on the start date and the length, I'd entertain this.

I've got Trumpeters 1/32 TBM-3 Avenger kit thats been sitting in my stash for a couple of years. I'm moving, most likely in late November, so if its after the first of the year, I'd probably join w/ that kit.

And hopefully I'll actually finish it. So far I've joined and failed to complete the build, in like 4 or 5 different campaigns.

Depending on the start date and the length, I'd entertain this.

And hopefully I'll actually finish it. So far I've joined and failed to complete the build, in like 4 or 5 different campaigns.

Adam, don't worry about it. I'm in the same boat as you. (y)

I have quite a few that would fit the bill ranging from pre WWII to Viet Nam as long as it starts and runs most of next year so I vote a tentative yes !

Back