• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

ME410 All the Way

I've AWOL for sure- sorry about that! Thanks, TNT!
I've busy working long hours and weekends on some big and exciting projects at work, so the the poor Hornisse has
been gathering dust. I've finally gotten a bit of time at the bench, and I give you sturm, drang and a pair of highly-modified parts. Cheers, mates!

Me410_417.jpg

Me410_418.jpg

Me410_419.jpg

Me410_420.jpg

Me410_421.jpg

Me410_422.jpg

Me410_423.jpg

Me410_424.jpg

Me410_425.jpg

Me410_426.jpg

Me410_427.jpg

Me410_428.jpg

Me410_429.jpg

Me410_430.jpg

Me410_431.jpg

Me410_432.jpg

Me410_433.jpg

Me410_434.jpg

Me410_435.jpg

Your awesome. I love the work your doing and the presentation just makes it all better. Might want to tell Pfennig he could be replaced with a Reich-mark if he keeps getting lippy.
James

the detailing and improvement you do on single parts is way more than i do on an entire kit dude! :blink

what an outstanding update! most impressive!

Chuck, Not only do you do great work on the models, but you get my vote for the most interesting SBSs, and by a wide margin!

Great stuff!!!

Bob

Speechless :eek:hmy: :eek:hmy: :eek:hmy: :woohoo:

Each single part become a full blog in itself, simply amazing.

There's some very cool and practical tips everywhere. Thanks for sharing.

Amazing detail work :eek:hmy: . I love the level of detail you have done .

I agree with Pfennig , you can never have too many Flak guns :laugh:

Jenny :kiss:

oooh that was madness! improving the improved - that's really awesome!

if there were academy awards for modelling you surely would earn them in several categories!

Just beaut Chuk, just beaut...
You must have an amazing array of 'stuff' in your work room. At least we get to see that little of it catches dustbunnies! :laugh:
Brad

Amazing work Chuck !!!

I don't know whether to thank you or curse you , ........ I see your builds and try to step up my own scratching and converting , ......... thanks .........

I guess :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks, TNT- you guys rock!

I've been working my tail off for the last two weeks and am beat. I've gotten a wee bit of modeling in, but not enough to do a real post, so Fritzi has kindly volunteered to model her new shorts. Take strength, oh friends in cold places- spring is coming!

Cheers!
chuk

Me410_454.jpg

Great pic of this bird ehh Chick, Chuck :blush: , ehhh love the detail, on the tail of the ME410!! Looking forward to the next update!

Erik

Hah ! I was wearing shorts today also ;) .

But I don't think my legs are quite as captivating as Fritzi's :S .

I also had a big ole barbeque today with lots of my friends over. Spring is already here where I am :laugh: .

Gary B)

Back