• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

ME410 All the Way

chukw wrote:
The judges went over everything until they decided a landing gear door of something was a bit out of line (at least that's what I was told by a knowledgeable insider) . :huh: That's they're rules- don't think I'll enter there any more- it's just silly in my humble opinion.

eh WHAT? that ridiculous! couldn't they see all the work that was put into the helldiver? so a simple build is preferred over a superdetailed massive top notch build because of a MINIMAL misalignment? my education and the tnt netiquette forbid me to write what i have in mind now!

<enter-severest-sailorlanguage-HERE>

chukw wrote:
Anyway- I'm really grateful for all the kind words- they give me the strength to keep pushing on!

we all love your work and want to see this piece of art finished so that you may go on and start with the flying banana!
h030.gif

chukw wrote:
Oh, Jenny... ;)

Thanks everybody! I actually got a good night's sleep last night. In local IPMS contests I got knocked out twice for misalignment- both the He111 and the Helldiver. The 'Diver was the worst- it came down to it and a nicely-done- but very simple- Hellcat. The judges went over everything until they decided a landing gear door of something was a bit out of line (at least that's what I was told by a knowledgeable insider) . :huh: That's they're rules- don't think I'll enter there any more- it's just silly in my humble opinion.

:blink :blink :blink :pinch: :blink :blink

You have got to be freakin' kidding me. Were your dues behind?

Probably best not to drag up old business- who cares, anyway? ;)

Thanks for sticking with me, guys- much appreciated! Life's been keeping me quite busy, and last week's upper respiratory infection didn't help! Here's what humble progress I've been able to rack up in the last two weeks- roll 'em, Fritzi!

Me410_378.jpg

Me410_379.jpg

Me410_380.jpg

Me410_381.jpg

Me410_382.jpg

Me410_383.jpg

Me410_384.jpg

Me410_385.jpg

Me410_386.jpg

Me410_387.jpg

Me410_388.jpg

Chuck's has gotten to the "Root" of the problem...the Root...oh, this is an armor crowd, that may be lost on them.

Nice update Chuck and I hope you get to feeling better. Wonderful details under the hood.

it seems like you are going through a modelling period of thorns but as usual you managed it and let it look as if you went through like a breeze!

thanks for another outstanding update!

Great work, Chuck. As always, I'm blown away by the detail. And I have no idea where I've been, but I missed the update before this one :unsure: So double great work!!!

Chuk,

Awesome update! :woohoo:

I really love your work. I'm not much of a wingy-thing guy, but your work might just be the inspiration I need to build an Ack-Ack target this year - mind you, I've being telling Rowan (from Aeroscale) that for the last 5 years and it still ain't happened, but you never know, 2010 might be that year :laugh: :silly: :laugh:

Rudi :woohoo:

Thanks, everybody! :D

It's been one of those weekends- drained, cleaned and refilled hot tub (yes, I know- life is tough!), fixed drain in lawn, fertilized gardens and lawn, maintained fresh- and saltwater fish tanks- realized hot water heater had up 'n'died. <_< Got a visit form the the Gas Man and a plumber- more to come on that front! Meanwhile, no hot water, but at least we can flush. :) Today, got ready for impending storms: cleared blocked body drains, soldered rear do-fogger lead, cleaned interior and Rain-X'ed the windows in my MR2 Spyder, etc. Been on my feet all weekend, except for the brief benchtime this afternoon that I document here: Fritzi?

Me410_389.jpg

Me410_390.jpg

Me410_391.jpg

Me410_392.jpg

Me410_393.jpg

Me410_394.jpg

Me410_395.jpg

Me410_396.jpg

Man everytime I check your updates I have go and take some headache remedy. You're good!! :notworthy

Terry B)

even if you made a "i only glued one rivet in place" update it would be spectacular!

i have to marvel at your bravery, sawing away those engine bay panels!

all in all a small but extremely interesting update! thanks chuck! :)

Thanks you, dear friends!

I've gotten sick and tired of having all these little sub-assemblies taking up space on the bench, so I decided to start sticking everything together. Naturaaly I had to add some details along the way- right, Fritzi?

Me410_397.jpg

Me410_398.jpg

Me410_399.jpg

Me410_400.jpg

Me410_401.jpg

Me410_402.jpg

Me410_403.jpg

Me410_404.jpg

Me410_405.jpg

Me410_406.jpg

Me410_407.jpg

Me410_408.jpg

Me410_409.jpg

Me410_410.jpg

Me410_411.jpg

Me410_412.jpg

Me410_413.jpg

Me410_414.jpg

Me410_415.jpg

Me410_416.jpg

The last girl looks like my wife... my FUTURE wife!

Great work Chuck on the aircraft and art, they are both works of art~

Regards,

Chuk,
Great job...
I guess if I could draw and had pretty Luftwaffe Helferinnen cartoons
to help me, I might build airplanes too... :blush: :eek:hmy:
Keep up the great work.
Shawn

Back