• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

ME410 All the Way

This whole thread reminds me of the cartoon-like booklets we got in the Air Force AND the Army designed to get the point across to a bunch of Hormone crazed upper teens into doing the maintenance jobs or other important tasks right. Good job, can't wait for the next installment. I'm just a newby but this stuff is great. :cheer: :cheer:

dave Wahl

out of curiosity i googled for me 410 pics maybe you don't know some of them (unlikely)

-> http://www.luftarchiv.de/index.htm?/flugzeuge/messerschmitt/me410.htm (scroll down!)
-> http://www.luftarchiv.de/index.htm?/bordgerate/waffen2.htm (main gun! scroll down!)
(seems to be a good ressource page in general! german not needed, the pics speak for themselves!)

and did you already know this magic site with a me 410 walkaround + links for cockpit details et al:

-> http://www.aircraftresourcecenter.com/AWA1/201-300/walk205_Me410/walk205.htm

???

:blink

Wow- thanks, everyone! Jknaus- I second that motion! Any pics of your father's plane? Speaking of pics- thanks, Laura! I have a surprise for you- stay tuned!

Okay, so life and work have been keeping from the bench- but not entirely. Here's a brief update, and if you'd like a larger version of the Fritzi and her kettenkrad go here: http://chukw.com/Fritzikrad.html
Cheers-
chuk

Me410_343.jpg

Me410_344.jpg

Me410_345.jpg

Me410_346.jpg

Me410_347.jpg

Me410_348.jpg

Me410_349.jpg

Me410_350.jpg

Me410_351.jpg

Me410_352.jpg

Me410_353.jpg

What do you mean a "Custom Mix"? Since when does Chuck hold out on his faithful followers???

Check it out, Chuck is pulling off a Modulation technique on an engine...good stuff as always.

monday morning, again a monday i hate like every monday, the standard monday morning bad mood and the only reason to smile and to even look forward to on sunday evening - an update by chuck da man!

thanks for bringing some light and smiling to my monday morning!

My thanks to all- you're the best! Here's a quick pic for the holidays- I hope yours are the very best ever!

Cheers, friends!
chuk

Fritzi_Xmas.jpg

even your no updates are eyecatchers chuck! :cheer:

i wonder what's in that multicolored box next to fritzi on the floor! your next project maybe?

biiiiiiig hugs and loads of kisses to dynamite!
57.gif

Yeah, I"m hopin' Dynamite's bones are behind the tree. We got bunches of toys for our 3 pups and most of them are already torn to shreds. After what Dyno went through this year he deserves a big ol' soup bone, or Dad's slipper...

Wha- who? You guys crack me up! Christmas was great, got the Special Hobby H-21, Dyna got a new bed and lots of goodies. She's right in your face for evry gift that's unwrapped! Marc loves her Wii and Wii Fit- and me? I've got off until next Monday! :woohoo: Well, I've been cranking away for days, so here comes a flood- of tragedy- and triumph! Sometimes I think that none of the parts to this thing actually fit together, even though I know it a great kit. Once you start chopping, it all goes out the window as one tiny flaw can lead to another. Perseverance saves the day, and Fritzi shows you how. As a special present o you, there's a large size version of today's header at chukw.com

Me410_354.jpg

Me410_355.jpg

Me410_356.jpg

Me410_357.jpg

Me410_358.jpg

Me410_359.jpg

Me410_360.jpg

Me410_361.jpg

Me410_362.jpg

Me410_363.jpg

Me410_364.jpg

Me410_365.jpg

Me410_366.jpg

Me410_367.jpg

Me410_368.jpg

Me410_369.jpg

Me410_370.jpg

Me410_371.jpg

Me410_372.jpg

Me410_373.jpg

Me410_374.jpg

Me410_375.jpg

Me410_376.jpg

Me410_377.jpg

Ewww yuck , I like it better with no wings ;) :laugh: :woohoo: !

Hehehe I have a great new screen saver !!!! Thanks Chuck :woohoo: !

It looks like a hard thing putting wings on , tracks are much easier (maybe next project ;) ) .

Jenny :kiss:

Holy wingnuts Batman! Way to stay at it Chuck. I know I would have just left the gaps and filled it in with something, CA, stock 2x4s...anything. Great update Chuck.

And yes Chuck, got no Bananas, he got no bananas for Christmas..Banana Helicopter that is.

what an update! the artwork (read: toons) are great and the artwork (read: assembly progress) is simply stunning! your eye for perfection has an eyesight of 150%!

what a beauty!

Oh, Jenny... ;)

Thanks everybody! I actually got a good night's sleep last night. In local IPMS contests I got knocked out twice for misalignment- both the He111 and the Helldiver. The 'Diver was the worst- it came down to it and a nicely-done- but very simple- Hellcat. The judges went over everything until they decided a landing gear door of something was a bit out of line (at least that's what I was told by a knowledgeable insider) . :huh: That's they're rules- don't think I'll enter there any more- it's just silly in my humble opinion.

Anyway- I'm really grateful for all the kind words- they give me the strength to keep pushing on!

Cheers!
chuk

Well. I like it better WITH the wings on. All five times :duh .

That part reminds me of something I would do :whistle: . Only I would do it because I broke em off :p :lol: . Not because I thought they weren't good enough. This is going to be another one that I don't want to end, cause it is soooo cool the way you do stuff. And Fritzi, Hannah, Pfennig and the gang are just plain fun :cheer: .

Gary B)

Back