• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Latest Acquisitions Revisited!

Latest Acquisitions

Is it just me, or is the box art for that Ventura really lame? Sorry, but I really like good box art, and am put off by the bad stuff. Snobby me! ;)

Latest Acquisitions

Your right, Chuck... I ti pretty lame... Aurora kits form the 60's had better box art...

Latest Acquisitions

Thanks for the info Paul. Now I really want one. It wouldn't be that difficult to combine two kits and create an early Pv-1 :hmmm And yes the boxart is kind of boring. Look at it compared to the B-25 and B-26 that Saul posted. Both amazing kits by the way.

Latest Acquisitions

Is it just me, or is the box art for that Ventura really lame? Sorry, but I really like good box art, and am put off by the bad stuff. Snobby me! ;)

don't ask me, i'm always attracted to the plain boxes for some reason :idonno

Latest Acquisitions

Just got the following 2 kits recently !!!

002~6.JPG

001~14.JPG

Latest Acquisitions

Okay I have been considering a micro drill press but reviews have me kind of worried. So today I went and got a Dremel 3000. Tried it in my old Dremel drill press and it does not fit. Disappointing. Now to decide if I take it back or if I go and buy a new Dremel drill press. And do I go and get a rheostat or foot pedal.
At the same time I got a sweet looking accessory package for less than 1/2 price. It has 800 pieces.

DSC04546.JPG

And my T-80 showed up too.

DSC04545.JPG

James

Latest Acquisitions

The box art as it appears on the shelf is a little better.

revell-raf-ventura-box-featured-300x195.jpg

Cheers,
Rich

Latest Acquisitions

These box art renderings won't win any awards either. :( .... but, I bought them anyway! :)

I think that I have a soft spot for soft skins. (y)
I’m looking forward to detail painting the ropes on that tarp tie-down. (Another masterpiece: "In my mind") :laugh:

Cheers,

Bill

Bed_1.jpg

bed2.jpg

h201.jpg

Latest Acquisitions

Absolutely thrilled today. Got my Birthday present to me plus more. Drove to the post office and it wasnt until I was looking at the magazine section that I realized I had forgotten my glasses. I could see just fine except for close up. :yipee (Sorry Mike)
Okay Bday present to me. Pegaso's new 75mm Celtic Cavalry.

DSC04557.JPG

Some new books and mags.

DSC04556.JPG

DSC04555.JPG

DSC04554.JPG

Some reviews will be posted shortly.

And guess whats in this little box??

DSC04558.JPG

A preproduction example of Aviattics new Luftstreitkräfte refueling cart.

DSC04559.JPG

I will try and get a review up this afternoon.

James

Latest Acquisitions

Literally just arrived.....

h680f3dc.JPG

....the kit, I mean, I've had the decals about six weeks. Going to hit the bench after the Eurofighter. Excited much ??? - Well yes now that you mention it !!

:geek

Ian

Back