• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Latest Acquisitions Revisited!

Latest Acquisitions

From Mirror Models (didn't want to steal this from their Wrecker kit but this one has two compressors in the bag):

KelloggCompressor.jpg

Regards,

Latest Acquisitions

I haven't taken a picture yet, don't want to unwrap the bubble wrap of the parts but I did this today...

http://www.hannants.co.uk/product/AT32019

Not that price but DANG! :bang head :bang head :bang head

Cindy took it well. :kiss:

A photo following the negotiations.

IMG_6838.JPG

Hard to tell who got who. :laugh:

Latest Acquisitions

Got in the new Takom Leopard 1A5/C2 2in 1 kit. Gives you the markings for 2 German Leopard 1A5s and 2 Leopard C2s pre Afganistan. Also got in some drill bits most of which are too small, proving I cant tell sizes. And a 1/32 Mig 17F. Pictures tomorrow or late tonight.

Latest Acquisitions

Bought from Robert over at ARC:
AeroMaster_48-497_Instructions1.jpg

Any idea why I'd want this sheet enough to pay $10 for that one scheme?

Regards,

Latest Acquisitions

A few new ones...

A new floater from Sprue Brothers!

The Demon! (an Ebay score)

A nice Hurricane from Jadar Hobby (it's getting floats someday!)

I just ordered this one from Ebay as well. It's not supposed to be release until next month!

Latest Acquisitions

Someone kept shoving P-47 cockpits in my hand, got a razorback and bubbletop, guess I gotta build both. :pilot

hb59fbd1.jpg

Got the Taurus Oberursel UI rotary engine for the Fokker Eindecker (that I have yet to order) so that commits me to ordering it.

Latest Acquisitions

And now you have a real reason to bunya 109D kit!

OK, which dialect is this? :yipee

I have the original Hobbycraft kit (it has the decals but they are awful and most don't realize the molds were 'inspired' by Hasegawa's Bf 109E kit - sadly before the Japanese company corrected the rudder line issue). Later I bought several of the Classic Airframes kits.

Regards,

Latest Acquisitions

Got home today. :yipee

194_zps96761c7e.jpg

193_zps22448ed9.jpg

192_zps440391e8.jpg

191_zpsd771c3a1.jpg

I may end up doing the Sherman III as a New Zealand tank.

195_zpsb5fae4c5.jpg

Yeah,this is a basic airbrush. But for spraying a base coat,or flat and gloss clear coats,it is great.

Latest Acquisitions

I just won the auction on these which I am getting for Hubert (Dewertus):

$_57.JPG

Also, I called in an order (again for Hubert) and added a few items for me. All I arrived today. I haven't taken photographs of them yet so I will use these web images as placeholders. Hubert, I really should inspect these kits to... ummm, you know, make sure they are complete and not damaged!

85-5264-2.jpg

283991-10571-99.jpg

These made it into the box which was delivered overnight!

Boxfront.jpg

35150.jpg

Regards,

Back