• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

IPMS 2016 National show

About a 10 hour drive from here, so doable, any one day better than another for meeting up with the most alliance members ?

Saturday would be the best day Gary. Woo hooo!

This show i'll be coming in that day. I'm only an hour away. We generally pillage the vendors first thing, if we're not entering anything, I might find some obscure category to enter..:rotf Then grab lunch and cruise to any LHS that might be around but lately pickin's are really slim in Columbia.

Will be looking forward to seeing you Gary, not sure I can spot you out of a crowd as the only photo I've seen was you 50 feet away in front of a jet. :rotf

That's typically my best viewing distance. :D We can figure out recognition issues or meeting places as the event gets closer.

Well be careful when you get here, we drive on the right side of the road. :rotf

:rotf :rotf :good:
Good one MP!
I don't understand why everyone drives on the wrong side of the road overseas anyways!

Tim

Well, there is a bit more of "overseas" than Australia... All of continental Europe, Africa (except SA) and South America, for example... I know that is not much compared to Oz, but we do drive on the same side... :laugh:

We could just get Bob one of those pointy party hats . That should make him recognisable :rotf

Cheers, Christian B)

Not sure ....They might need to get a look at the league you're in :rotf Oh wait, I have not seen any other leagues at the meets :hmmm

Cheers, Christian B)

OK, reservations made ! I think exchanging cell phone numbers would be the best bet for making contact, I have found that trying to recognize apparel has not worked all the well for me in the past.

Back