• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

H.M.S. Dreadnought

I'll be watching ... She's looking very good at the moment, Mr. T ... Me I must save some money up for the barrel upgrade I found on the net ... I suspect you'll opt for brass barrels ... :captain

I have some, but they are for another kit. I have to admit I don't like the way Trumpeter has engineered the main battery assembly. I'm thinking I will need to adapt the metal barrels I have to this kit.

:hmmm

I'll look see at the company I found to see if there is a upgrade ... My USS Texas is a Trumpeter Kit and these look like they will fit ... But they may be for My Arizona ... I'll get back to you ... :captain

I'll be watching ... She's looking very good at the moment, Mr. T ... Me I must save some money up for the barrel upgrade I found on the net ... I suspect you'll opt for brass barrels ... :captain

I have some, but they are for another kit. I have to admit I don't like the way Trumpeter has engineered the main battery assembly. I'm thinking I will need to adapt the metal barrels I have to this kit.

:hmmm

I'll look see at the company I found to see if there is a upgrade ... My USS Texas is a Trumpeter Kit and these look like they will fit ... But they may be for My Arizona ... I'll get back to you ... :captain

Well the barrels I have are for the Dreadnought just for one made by a different company.

B)

Yep, one needs alot of patience when doing ships. Especially these old Battle wagons! From the looks of the main battery, it's all 1 piece? :blink What werer they thinking?!? :smack

These metal barrels look better.

DSC04466.JPG

DSC04470.JPG

Then did some major surgery. Was full hull now waterline.

DSC04467.JPG

DSC04468.JPG

DSC04469.JPG

B)

Tonic water ... wait, ... what? Sorry, I just got here.

Looking good Terry! she will be a stunner. (y)

I know you are a long way from paint and weathering, but I'm looking forward to it. :skipper :skipper

Cheers,

Bill

Back