• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

FW 190 A6 - JUST COMPLETED!...Jan 3rd.

FW 190 A6 - MG´s 17 Platform...Sept.27th.

Thanks Bob for the nice feedback...very appreciate :good:

:drinks

Luiz.

FW 190 A6 - MG´s 17 Platform...Sept.27th.

Loads of detail there to play with-- watching with great interest Luiz....
:notworthy (y) :ro: :frantic

FW 190 A6 - MG´s 17 WIRING...Sept.28th.

Hi!

at first, installing the engine supports...here I started removing the lower engine panels , because I solved leave all of them opened...later I´ll post the work with these panels...and at finally , the wiring of the MG´s 17 firing mechanism...

Hope ou like!...see you soon...

That's taking it to 'another level' Luiz. And we all know how small an Fw190 is !!

Ian

Many thanks , all of you , for the nice feedback....my next update will be the engine work...see you there :geek

Luiz

Dear Dusan.
Thank ou for the nice compliments...btw,it was difficult to assembly this model?...
Luiz.

Luiz sorry for my late reply! :blush: I had no issues during assembly, except gun covers in the wing roots, so I had to sand them down a bit for closed position... (I think quickboost have a replacment am set) If You leave them open (as You should)... no problem at all. :)

Beautiful cockpit and fantastic idea to remove lower engine panels! :ro: :popcorn

All the best!
Dusan.

Dear Dusan.

Thanks for the reply...and the tip...open panels forever :frantic

Best!

Luiz

Fascinating work, Liz- cheers! I've got a couple of these- I'll be watching closely!

Thank you very much for the nice compliments,Sherman,Chukw and Gator... :drinks

Luiz

FW 190 A6 - ENGINE/PANELS - THE START (Oct,9th)

Hi all!

...after the panels surgery and the engine assembly , here are the pictures !...in the next step I will work upgrading the panels,zu fasteners installation and others...hope you like the job...

See you soon....Luiz.

FW 190 A6 - ENGINE/PANELS - THE START (Oct,9th)

Hey luiz, that's quite the engine for box stock.

This FW is looking better and better every time I look at it (y) (y)

Cheers, Christian B)

Back