• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

FW 190 A6 - JUST COMPLETED!...Jan 3rd.

FW 190 A6 - PANELS,,,Starting the job. Oct.12th.

Has anybody else here noticed that there's a couple of ongoing projects where it seems the builder is just pouring his/her heart & soul into ?...

...This is definitely in that category. Just fantastic work Luiz, I really hope that you keep the (obvious) enthusiasm you have through the rest of the build, because it's inspiring to watch.

Ian

I'm only seeing 2 per cylinder Chris. Doing some research there is no mention of more either. Standard is 2 per cylinder for safety and efficiency if I remember my engine theory also.
James

Ha, I see where I went wrong. :rotf

Too different engines pictured . I thought that I was looking at the rear row of cylinders on one of them.

Four plugs per cylinder.......Still have not heard of it :good: Good !

Cheers, Christian B)

Has anybody else here noticed that there's a couple of ongoing projects where it seems the builder is just pouring his/her heart & soul into ?...

...This is definitely in that category. Just fantastic work Luiz, I really hope that you keep the (obvious) enthusiasm you have through the rest of the build, because it's inspiring to watch.

Ian

Thank you very much Ian...very appreciate! :drinks

Luiz.

FW 190 A6 - OPEN PANELS - DONE !...Oct.21st.

Hi all!

...at finally, I did the modifications/improvments to allow the panels opened...hope you like...comments are welcome...

...see you on the next update (dealing with the wings/undercarriage).... :drinks Luiz.

Great touch with the latches, where did those come from Luiz? :popcorn

Very nice work on the panels Luiz (y) . Not that the rest is not great as well :D

Cheers, Christian B)

Ian

Thank you very much Ian...very appreciate! :drinks

Luiz.

I really wonder why you think there's only two ? :idonno

Just a figure-of-speech, not to be taken literally, friend.

Ian.

Fantastic work Luiz!

Terry :notworthy

FW 190 A6 - OPENED PANELS...DONE!.Oct,21st.

Very nice progress on those panels Luiz, those latches will look great on the finished model. :notworthy

Matrixone

FW 190 A6 - OPENED PANELS...DONE!.Oct,21st.

Absolutely fantastic. The panels and latches look awesome. :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)
James

Back