• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

FW 190 A6 - JUST COMPLETED!...Jan 3rd.

FW 190 A6 - COCKPIT DONE...Sept/21th.

Hi!

...at finally the cockpit is done...hope you like it!...next step : the fuselage machine guns :coolio

Best!

Luiz.

Excellent cockpit (y) (y) (y) . Heads up for the missing piece on the right shoulder harness :hmmm

Cheers, Christian B)

Thanks guys for watching and commenting my project...very nice!

:drinks

Luiz

Very nice Luiz,

I built this kit some time back and for all the fit issues, I still believe it builds into the best example of this plane in scale. Have fun bud just watch the wing root gun bay cover - that was for me the biggest head ache of all.

Excellent cockpit (y) (y) (y) . Heads up for the missing piece on the right shoulder harness :hmmm

Cheers, Christian B)

...it was the carpet monster :bang head ... I will try to get another one!

Luiz

Sorry to hear about the carpet monster . He is a definitely be trouble.

That was why I got rid of him early on and replaced him with wood.

Cheers, Christian B)

Thanks Junkie , Terry, Phil , Chris and Gator for following and commenting my thread!

:drinks

Luiz.

FW 190 A6 - MG´s 17 Platform...Sept.27th.

Hi all!

Dealing now with the two MG´s 17 located on te fuselage...in the next update I inted to do the wiring of the firing system...now I´ll shown you how I did the MG 17 platform installation/alighment...as it was said before on this thread for the excelent modellers that are following it , this model is very difficult to assembly , so a lot of dry assemblies must be done... check and rechek is a must in this Blutcher Bird from Eduard...

After the wiring the firing system I intend to work with the engine installation/alighment...I intend to assembly this FW 190 A6 with all of the engine and guns opened up...what do you think about this ?...please , let me known thoughts... THANK you! :drinks ...Luiz.

FW 190 A6 - MG´s 17 Platform...Sept.27th.

Excelent idea Luiz, in fact I think that's what eduard wants you to do as the difficulty comes when trying to build it closed up. Especially around the wing root gun covers. This will be a great display of your modeling talents. :notworthy

:popcorn

Back