• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

FW 190 A6 - JUST COMPLETED!...Jan 3rd.

FW 190 A6 - JG 1...THE START...

Very cool. I love the Butcher Bird. I saw a bottler of Faller model glue. What kind is it? Do you like it?
James

I love this aircraft also but really need to find another kit. It still taunts me from the shelf of queens...that sound weird.

:popcorn

Very cool. I love the Butcher Bird. I saw a bottler of Faller model glue. What kind is it? Do you like it?
James

Dear James

I like the glue a lot...it is used for styrene plastic and it performs very well...thanks for watching :good:

Luiz

FW 190 A6 - STARTING THE COCKPIT...Sept.16th.

Hi all!

A simple update...starting the cockpit painting...enphasis on chipping in the seat and the cockpit floor...

Best!

Luiz.

Mighty fine looking cockpit (y) (y) Like that Eduards console (y)

Cheers, Christian B)

Fantastic work on the cockpit so far! (y)

The Eduard 1/48 scale cockpit detail looks to be better or at least as good as the the larger scale Hasegawa D-9 that's now on my workbench.

Matrixone

Fantastic work on the cockpit so far! (y)

The Eduard 1/48 scale cockpit detail looks to be better or at least as good as the the larger scale Hasegawa D-9 that's now on my workbench.

Matrixone

Thank you Les for the nice words... :coolio

Luiz

I'm looking forward to seeing how this comes together. Excellent work Luiz! :ro:
I built the similar kit a while back, A5 version great surface detail on that kit!

All the best! :drinks
Dusan.

Dear Dusan.

Thank ou for the nice compliments...btw,it was difficult to assembly this model?...

:drinks

Luiz.

Back