• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

AFV CLUB M-40 Conversion to a M-43

Good plan Tony, I'll setup the DVR for anything I haven't seen in a while. I'll be working but, we get free cake in the cafeteria at 3.

Good looking progress Tony :popcorn

Hi All
Not knowing just when the military movies would start today I got up early and checked the TV listings.
Come to find out that there would be three hours to kill before the first would air.

The wife was still asleep so I went to the bench shutting the door behind me. I had just enough time to finish constructing the 43s back porch.

Painting those parts next.

Tony lee

How much should it have Peter? :idonno

Tony lee

Shalom Tony.

Depends on where it was used, the weather conditions and the length of time ii wasin service at the location.

I'll be watching the continuation of this build.

I'd still like to get an IDF M-50 155mm SPG in styrene. Maybe Meng will release one.

Cheers from Peter

Hey did you miss me? :D

All those added parts are base painted, added some detail items and i'm now working on the tools.

Gettin there slowly but surely.

Tony lee :)

Shalom.

That's looking really good Tony. I see that the colouring has been blended together very nicely.

Cheers from Peter

Pete all those different OD brands are working together better than expected and I haven't
even sprayed my blend coat on yet. :woohoo:

Thanks you sir
Tony lee :)

005.jpg
[/URL]

Looks like a love affair to me :D

Well,tell them to get a room then. :rotf

Looks mighty fine,T.L! (y)

Greetings,Ron.

Back