• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

AFV CLUB M-40 Conversion to a M-43

That last run across the bottom took nine hours, subtract one hour for pee breaks and lunch leaves eight hours over the bench today. :gogo

My thumbs and forefingers are numb. :eek:hmy:
Thanks guys
Tony lee

(y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :D

Hope you get felling better soon. Weather has been playing havoc with me this past couple of days.
James

Base paint is on and the tracks fitted.

I'll put some Dark Steel pigment on the cleats and end caps to knock down the bright silver when I do the weathering.

It's snowing up a jig and 21 degrees F. :(
Tony lee

It's headed our way, hoping the mountains hold it up.

The green machine is looking too too. (y) B)

Looks great there Tony. Trade you your 21F for our -22C, or later tonight the -32c thats forecast. :evil:
James

That year and a half I spent in Labrador, when it got up to -32 we put on the swim trunks put a beach towel down and lay out on the snow to get a tan. :laugh:

Thank you sir
Tony lee

Shalom.

I worked in Canada's Timmins, Ontario area and loved to winter camp. If I figured out where the beach was under the snow I could lay out and catch the rays too. No one ever kicked sand on me, there were no black flies and no mosquitos either. -20F means it's time to put a long sleeved shirt on. -40F and it's time for a windbreaker.

But on-topic, I love how this model is progressing.

Cheers from Peter

You've got it Pete. The average winter temp was -52 and 30ft of snow in the gauge. :eek:hmy:

Glad you like my efforts,thanks
Tony lee

Back