• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

BOMBER COMMAND REFERENCE PHOTOS

1216361124745.jpg

B2BOMBS.jpg

If I remember correctly, a B-2 Stealth Bomber costs ~$2Billion each... Glad I'm not a US taxpayer... :blink

It's OK John, we'll just print more money, works everytime. then they will cost $10 billion.

That B1 belly flop had to hurt.

Yes, that was The Spirit of Kansas which crashed on Guam:

Click me for more on the investigation that moisture in the sensors made me crash...

Regards,

Click me for more on the investigation that moisture in the sensors made me crash...

Regards,

Ah alittle bondo will fix it. Maybe some hammer work too. Some new wires. Don't worry I know I guy who does this stuff out his hanger. Some paint you will never know it happened.

Regards,

Ah alittle bondo will fix it. Maybe some hammer work too. Some new wires. Don't worry I know I guy who does this stuff out his hanger. Some paint you will never know it happened.

My Dad is a TV Repair man, he has an ultimate set of tools.. I can fix it!

A pox on the cameraman!

I am not sure I already shared this one so, just in case, it is in a larger resolution:
MVC-056F.JPG

Taken in 2002 at the Polish Air Force Museum in Krakow, Poland. It is a Bobcat sometimes known as the Bamboo Bomber.

Regards,

Back