• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Wingnuts Gotha

Following this one For Sure :popcorn Awesome Kit I believe this kit is OOP, I can't seem to get my hands on it , Fantastic Work!

I tired to Order It and i Paid for it then they sent me a Email Saying back Ordered awhile back off there site , I just check it out says in-stock Maybe hopefully they have it love this kit Thanks Paul!

Following this one For Sure :popcorn Awesome Kit I believe this kit is OOP, I can't seem to get my hands on it , Fantastic Work!

http://www.wingnutwings.com/ww/product?productid=3006

There ya go. Be sure to share with us when you start. :pilot

You might send them an e-mail and see. Might have been a temporary thing as they still have the kit up on their site.

Spent some time this evening working on two dial gauges. Had to sand of the face so I could attach some PE on top of the decals. The HGW set I got is really nice. Some of HGW stuff and Eduard stuff.

I do believe its starting to look like wood.

Thanks again all for your interest in my Gotha!!!!

Got a little more done. Worked on the drum magazine for the guns.

Just a test fit to make sure all is good in the modeling world.

I love HGW fabric seat belts, prefer these over PE any day.

Slowly but surely. :pilot

The detail set I got included a new throttle quadrant.

But I did not like the 2D effect so I applied some white glue to build up a somewhat round knob.

And painted, not too bad.

One of the pictures included with the instruction showed a pull release handle for the bomb rack.

Chucked up a toothpick in my trusty lathe :D

and now a nice little handle.

May be a little too big for scale, but I am happy with it.

See you guys on the flip side.

Back