• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

vulcan 2 pounder

Hi Mike.

Good to have you back posting.

Good idea and it's big! I like big!(y) (y) (y) (y)

This will be fun to follow!!

Bob

Thanks everyone for the kind words .

Bob,
This is the first big dio to take on and a lot of the work will be on the trees and groundwork on the base more so than the tanks or the gun .The base is the biggest challenge :hmmm :)

There was a couple of skirmishes with infantry during the battle .I cannot wait to get the masterbox boys assaulting down the road towards the jap tanks .

More to follow

Michael

Mike,

As this is your first, you will learn that with big dioramas, the base is ALWAYS much more difficult than the vehicles! The vehicles and figures reverse roles with the base. They become the accessories to the base instead of vice-versa.

Good luck, I think it will be a gratifying project and I'll follow it with much interest!

Bob

Big? Oh my. I love the idea, but that is a huge amount of landscape to fill in! Cannot wait to see how you handle this!

Back