• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Versuchsflakwagen 8.8cm Flak auf Sonderfahrgestell

Almost James :eek:hmy:
I was clipping nibs off like a madman but noticed they were smaller than the others and had bolt heads on each side. :blush:

Reason for the heads up to you
Tony lee

Monday Update:

Tracks assembled and more transporter parts installed.

Beautiful day in the Ozarks folks
Tony lee :D

Hope you enjoy pretty day Tony, we've been having showers after showers..and it ain't even Saturday night! :rotf

Good progress so far :soldier

All the rain has cleared out here for a few days but the temps have jumped up into the 90s,spring is over. :eek:hmy:

Thank you sir
Tony lee

Must be nice Tony. Raining since Friday and cold autumn weather. All the joints are unhappy.
This is looking great (y) (y) (y)
James

"All the joints are unhappy."
What's the matter nobody thirsty up there James. :laugh:

All that weather moved out of here and headed east yesterday morning, sorry about that. ;)

Thanks my friend
Tony lee

Thanks so much James.
No one has ever told me that before :blush:

I don't know what to think about Pups reaction, he must be havin a spell. ;)

Appreciated those kind words.
Tony lee

Paints used please, the colour looks wonderful and do I spy some modulation ?
Was that totally via airbrush ?

Yes sir Andy,air brush only.

Tamiya Dark Yellow- Desert Sand- Buff. Three shades,dark to light mixing different combinations of the three basic colors by eye.
I don't really care for what people call the Modulation technique. I blend the different shades to look more natural to me.

Thanks for your compliment my friend
Tony lee :D

Back