• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

TIGER I EARLY(OPERATION CITADEL)

I did a little more last night. The S-mine launchers have been added and wired and the wiring for the head lights added. I also did some more weathering on the muffler heat shields. New pictures!

Terry B)

DSC00756.JPG

DSC00757.JPG

DSC00761.JPG

DSC00760.JPG

DSC00762.JPG

Coming along nicely Terry, good to watch the progress :popcorn

Personally I am using some pigments on the exhausts to give it a bit of a 3D appearance. All those oily, greasy yucky fumes attracted a lot of dust and dirt, building up quickly in a disgusting marmalade-like stuff :sick:

Coming along nicely Terry, good to watch the progress :popcorn

Personally I am using some pigments on the exhausts to give it a bit of a 3D appearance. All those oily, greasy yucky fumes attracted a lot of dust and dirt, building up quickly in a disgusting marmalade-like stuff :sick:

Mmmmm not what I would like on my toast

Thanks!

Terry :D

Ok I've been working on these damn air filters for two night now and I think I finally got them together. The Dragon instructions sucked! They show the assembly exactly backwards. I had to look at my references to get an idea of how things went. I lost a part and had to fabricate a new one. Whew! I am glad that's over! Moved on a little and added a tow cable. Anyway here's some new pic's.

Terry B)

DSC00763.JPG

DSC00764.JPG

DSC00765.JPG

DSC00767.JPG

DSC00766.JPG

Back