• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

TIGER I EARLY(OPERATION CITADEL)

Thanks for watching! Here are some update pictures.

Terry B)

DSC00748.JPG

DSC00749.JPG

DSC00750.JPG

DSC00751.JPG

DSC00752.JPG

DSC00753.JPG

Terry, your building so fast that i almost missed this one!! looking great! was the PE for the exhaust included in the kit?
I have the E, late version from tamiya waiting here in the shelf :)

//Mats

Terry, your building so fast that i almost missed this one!! looking great! was the PE for the exhaust included in the kit?
I have the E, late version from tamiya waiting here in the shelf :)

//Mats

No! I got it out of another Dragon kit.

Thanks for checking in!

Terry B)

Good looking feline there Mr T, keeping an eye on the progress :popcorn

I got a Dragon 3 in 1 Tiger that I absolutely slaughtered :blush: but I'll revisit and try to get something out of it.

You're right on the wheels ...... hate them and they're so many of them on a Tiger :side:

Good looking feline there Mr T, keeping an eye on the progress :popcorn

I got a Dragon 3 in 1 Tiger that I absolutely slaughtered :blush: but I'll revisit and try to get something out of it.

You're right on the wheels ...... hate them and they're so many of them on a Tiger :side:

Twenty four per side..... :gogo

Thanks for stopping by!

Terry :D

Always keen to learn from the maestros Mr. T (y)

You certainly have so many campaigns under your belt there Terry, very impressive. Is there a sticky post somewhere that explains the campaign rules ? Keen to make a start here :lol:

Always keen to learn from the maestros Mr. T (y)

You certainly have so many campaigns under your belt there Terry, very impressive. Is there a sticky post somewhere that explains the campaign rules ? Keen to make a start here :lol:

This particular campaign includes anything used during the Kursk battle. The general campaign rules are:
1. You must use a new/unstarted kit(unless otherwise stated)
2. When you start your WIP thread you "must" post pictures of the unstarted kit with something showing the current date.

B)

Right ... that makes sense as I have already seen the pic showing time / date, wasn't sure about the brand new kit as such.

THanks for that :drinks

Back