• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

THE DUEL

Thanks for all the comments! Ok I spent the evening assembling the REO engine. Not a bad engine. A lot of miss matched part which took some sanding, but on the whole not bad. Now it's ready for some detailing.

DSC03648.JPG

DSC03649.JPG

DSC03650.JPG

DSC03651.JPG

DSC03652.JPG

DSC03653.JPG

Thanks for looking.

Terry B)

Looks good so far Terry! But, that doesn'e exactly look like a 335 Cummins tho :huh: More like a 350 Cumminsby the water jacket onthe leftside & the cross overpipe to the turbo :hmmm

Looks good so far Terry! But, that doesn'e exactly look like a 335 Cummins tho :huh: More like a 350 Cumminsby the water jacket onthe leftside & the cross overpipe to the turbo :hmmm

Well far from being a expert I will bend to your expertise. I couldn't tell you if it had an overcoat on.

:rotf

Well far from being a expert I will bend to your expertise. I couldn't tell you if it had an overcoat on.

(y) Cummins are good motors but, I do love dem 4 &a quarter Cats tho :drinks I'm sure you'll do this here justice :drinks

OK, we've all seen Mr. T's work thus far... Looks good (y) But, Where's Tori's work??? :hmmm
Can't have a duel without seein' her work... Jus' sayin'... :hmmm :popcorn :tomato

OK, we've all seen Mr. T's work thus far... Looks good (y) But, Where's Tori's work??? :hmmm
Can't have a duel without seein' her work... Jus' sayin'... :hmmm :popcorn :tomato

Can't see her work if she hasn't done any and posted the pictures. :tomato I told her she was behind. :eek:ldguy

Back