• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

THE DUEL

Well just because no one at the society liked it ... doesn't mean We don't like it superb Job My friend ... (y) (y) (y)

Well I apprieciate that. Just remember this is how we get better. I friend of mine said "man that looks great" and I said "sure it does, but you know we armor guys are impressed by anything shiney".

:rotf

Looks mighty fine from here Terry!! (y) (y) What do ya mean by a nogo? They wouldn't allow itin? Or, was it judged & didn't make the cut? :unsure: :blink Do we need da wreckin' crew ta go have a talk with them judges behind the wood shed?? :evil: :bat :bat :bat

....didn't make the cut, but that's ok I know where my failings are.

:D

Care enlighten those of us who try to be better builders? :hmmm

Looks mighty fine from here Terry!! (y) (y) What do ya mean by a nogo? They wouldn't allow itin? Or, was it judged & didn't make the cut? :unsure: :blink Do we need da wreckin' crew ta go have a talk with them judges behind the wood shed?? :evil: :bat :bat :bat

Paint and finish could be better. Not consistant.

Some details missed: electric pigtail for trailer & windshield wipers not painted

Good ole glue marks in some places

etc....etc....etc.

Each type of model has it's own special skills required. I'm still trying to work out those skills when it comes to automotive models.

B)

Paint and finish could be better. Not consistant.

Some details missed: electric pigtail for trailer & windshield wipers not painted

Good ole glue marks in some places

etc....etc....etc.

Each type of model has it's own special skills required. I'm still trying to work out those skills when it comes to automotive models.

B)

Thanks T, I figgered the pigtail. Don't see nuthin' wrongwith the paint & certainly did not see any glue bombs... :unsure: But, yeah, the little things we often overlook & take for granted... :facepalm

Well, despite everything else, you still manage ot do far better than I can on something like that. We all have areas we need to improve on and I'm hoping that someday I can get up to that level where you are now. You did magnificent on this truck Terry, now I want to see Victoria's work!

Well, despite everything else, you still manage ot do far better than I can on something like that. We all have areas we need to improve on and I'm hoping that someday I can get up to that level where you are now. You did magnificent on this truck Terry, now I want to see Victoria's work!

Thanks!

Back