• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

THE DUEL

A build off against a promising youngster and an AMT (Always More Trouble) kit, I think you have your hands full, Terry. B)

Ok ... Didn't see that one coming, but I should have known ... Looks like your not gonna get the popular vote Terry ... Interesting situation ... :popcorn

I don't know Terry, you sure were popular during the creation of your outstanding Krieg Adler. However, your daughter is cuter than you, and she does display some mad skills that will challenge you to your limits. I shall reserve judgement until I see both finished models.

Okay, the gauntlet has been thrown down. Let's get this duel started! :fencing

Ok first step.....research....Diamond Reo engine. Cummins NTC-335 diesel engine detail shots.

h4c49ef4.jpg

hd4448c0.jpg

h7125be6.jpg

hb7601fa.jpg

B)

I don't know Terry, you sure were popular during the creation of your outstanding Krieg Adler. However, your daughter is cuter than you, and she does display some mad skills that will challenge you to your limits. I shall reserve judgement until I see both finished models.

Okay, the gauntlet has been thrown down. Let's get this duel started! :fencing

Roger that!! :drinks :popcorn

Back