• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

'That Others May Live'/Search and Rescue Campaign

I think I'll be doing a WWI ambulance in 1/48 scale ... I'll get a photo later ... The kit is by RPM models ... 1917 Model T WWI ambulance ... Very detailed ... :salute

h975d766_2016-02-06.JPG

This is Pre-squad 51 ... :soldier :woohoo:

That's exactly what I had in mind James. Going to put a gold border around it and make it look more like a badge than a ribbon.

That's exactly what I had in mind James. Going to put a gold border around it and make it look more like a badge than a ribbon.

As long as the Red cresent is there why not add the "Magan David Adom" (Red Shield of David)?

I'm going to get in this build with either an IDF M-113 Ambulace or an IDF M-997 ambulance.

I'm going to do a quick build of the old Tamiya M-577 Command post as an ambulance but it won't be IDF and it'll have red crosses on it.

cheers

Back