• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

'That Others May Live'/Search and Rescue Campaign

Thanks Peter, I got the Italeri kit also. Don't know if it's a repop or not.

Shalom.

Which do you have, the chopper or the Swamp?

The Swamp comes with Hawkeye, Hot lips, and Radar with his teddy bear and Jeep. Another Revell set came with the 2.5 ton truck, BJ, Klinger and Colonel Potter. I'd like to get that one sometime if it wasn't too expensive.

Cheers

Just the OH 13 model. Think I would have to modify it a bit to get the stretcher mounts on there but that shouldn't be that hard to do.

Just the OH 13 model. Think I would have to modify it a bit to get the stretcher mounts on there but that shouldn't be that hard to do.

Shalom.

The MRC kit comes with the stretcher mounts.

IIRC, Revell also made a M.A.S.H chopperbut I think it was 1/32 scale.

Cheers from Peter

I'm actually hoping to someday re-create the entire M*A*S*H complex in 1/72 scale. The tents seem to be the hardest part so far; then the interior of the Swamp and the O.R. would be tough as well.

b17~0.jpg

Would have posted these earlier , ........ but I've been having quite a problem as to weather these are concidered decent responses or not ......................

Shalom.

Those haltrack fire trucks would make fantastic looking models.

Hmmm? Might have just found a use for me busted up old Tamiya halftrack models I never threw away as I was saving them for parts.

Cheers from Peter

Shalom.
Those haltrack fire trucks would make fantastic looking models.

Cheers from Peter

Completely agree, never knew such conversions ever existed - Not brave enough to do one m'self, but d*mn I hope someone else does... I'm looking at you, Peter :coolio

Ian

Just a question... Did this make the diary for 2016 ?? - There's 10 'Yes' votes.

Well if it didn't no problem. Can I remind folks who may have forgotten about this campaign and let the new guys know about it. Are folks here still up for it ??

Ian.

Interesting.... What's the story on that 1/2 track?
Would I be able to do up my PBY-5A for this build??? :hmmm

Interesting.... What's the story on that 1/2 track?
Would I be able to do up my PBY-5A for this build??? :hmmm

Using surplus vehicles bought cheaply after the war is the reason to see half-track trucks modified for civilian service.

As for your Catalina, as long as it is in rescue, as opposed to Patrol Boat (the PB in PBY) markings, it should fit in nicely!

Regards,

Back