• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Tamiya Krupp Protze Kfz69

Christian,.. I use Vallejo sandy Paste stippled with a medium sized brush

I like to do it this way as it hides some big old sink holes that would have been a pain to fill plus looks good when painted up and weathered

Was wondering about that stuff,do you have to thin it with water or can you use it right out of the bottle?

Looks great,Andy! (y)

Greetings,Ron.

I've been trying various techniques to get that "look", I've never heard of the vallejo product, I'll have to look into getting some. Could I get some more information about it and the do's and don'ts as well Please :D . Lookin good by the way (y)

Work in Progress

I decided against all the extra improvement work involved in this build as I wanted this as a painting job primarily soI just got on with the job in hand

heres just 2 shots of the progress so far

IMG_4141.JPG

IMG_4140.JPG

Thanks lads,....

sorry for my usual non quality pictures, bit of a rush job and that of the sudden realization that I hadn't taken pictures of progress for a while

I fun evening was had by all ( well basically me)

I couldnt resist a bit of mucking about so I did some gizmology ( I dont know who coined that phrase ? )

Absolutely not accurate in any way shape or form but just to give an impression

Also as its all homemade it was quite fun doing that too :D

Here`s the pics,......

IMG_4147.JPG

IMG_4142.JPG

IMG_4143.JPG

IMG_4144.JPG

IMG_4145.JPG

I fun evening was had by all ( well basically me)

I couldnt resist a bit of mucking about so I did some gizmology ( I dont know who coined that phrase ? )

Absolutely not accurate in any way shape or form but just to give an impression

Also as its all homemade it was quite fun doing that too :D

Here`s the pics,......

IMG_4147.JPG

IMG_4142.JPG

IMG_4143.JPG

IMG_4144.JPG

IMG_4145.JPG

(y) (y)

I've been trying various techniques to get that "look", I've never heard of the vallejo product, I'll have to look into getting some. Could I get some more information about it and the do's and don'ts as well Please :D . Lookin good by the way (y)

:geek

Greetings,Ron.

Back