• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Tamiya Krupp Protze Kfz69

Dear Andy.

...it looks superb :dude ...the mud effects are excelent...and the figure painting job is of first rate...love the effects in general :v

Best :drinks

Luiz.

Great work Andy,

I'm allways impressed by modellers who are able to make a dirty vehicle :D I can do that to, but you made it look real!! You nailed it!!

Erik

Re: Tamiya Krupp Protze Kfz69 Completed

Wow,those are some impressive techniques,I don't know where to start,the mud,the wet look,the figure,just fantastic stuff.

Another nice topic I see for the first time !

Very, very good weathering, interior and a superb figure !

Well done :cheer:

Hey thanks Willem,.. Im glad you liked it :D

Also glad that your doing your modelalliance tour of duty and getting round to see all the superb modelers we have on the site !!

:ro:

Wow... triple Wow!!! :eek:hmy: I'm always utterly impressed how you guys manage to recreate reality, just in a smaller scale! This Kfz69 of your's, Andy, is absolutely awe inspiring... The "special effects", as someone has already said, are plain fantastic: you can almost feel the moisture and clingingess of the winter mud - damn, that must've been a b!tch to deal with! :S

The care with detail is something else too: broken windshield, stuff all over the truck, the leather seats, etc. And the figure... oh well, I'm kinda waiting for the German soldier to say sumptin' (Got in himmel... scheiss!). :notworthy In all, one amazing build that makes you take 4 or 5 minutes of your time to look at a single pic: splendid, VERY entertaining and useful Thread, what with all the info that came with it! (y)

Cheers and thanks for sharing! B)
Fernao

Dusan and Fernao,

Thank you to you both for those great comments

I try and cram stuff onto vehicles etc and try and make them as realistic as I possibly can after looking at many pictures online of muddy conditions and stowage etc !

Im glad I sort of achieved what I was after and especially glad that it was entertaining to the thread viewers

thanks again

Andy :D

Back