• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

STUG 3 G EARLY (REMIX) ON A FLATCAR

Kreighshoer wrote:
damnit! :blink how insanely uberf-wordcool is this!

the only thing i wonder is how the RHS fender made it's way under the third return roller!
Thanks Laura, glad you liked it.
I was wondering what to do with a damaged side fender :unsure: ......I didn't want to rip two rear ones off, as that would have been to balanced :pinch: , so I tucked it under the rroller and it looked cool :evil: . I then figured that the recovery guys with the heavy tools and such, tucked it down there to keep it out of the way (saftey - probably in a hurry ) to be dealt with when it arrived at the destination ;) .
So it's not meant to be positioned due to battle damaged but rather dealing with battle damage on a short time frame. :)

Ian.

Brokeneagle wrote:
I then figured that the recovery guys with the heavy tools and such, tucked it down there to keep it out of the way (saftey - probably in a hurry ) to be dealt with when it arrived at the destination ;) .
So it's not meant to be positioned due to battle damaged but rather dealing with battle damage on a short time frame. :)

a025.gif

:woohoo: Just getting caught up on this AWESOME model. What can I say, I just love it. Lots of details, especially the nuts and bolts. This is going to look fantastic when painted.

Rob
www.scratchmod.com

Back