• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Razordws 1/32 Revell He 162 for CTA2

razordws

After spending most of the last two months on the road for work I am looking forward to getting back to the bench and melting some plastic. I do have half a dozen or so unfinished builds lingering around but what the heck, might as well start another one. Here is my first entry for CTA2. If I get this one done I have a couple of others in mind. Here's the required start up pic.

01HE162_zps8ece53bf.jpg

Very very nice, I have this kit in progress right now. :coolio What about clear parts are they ok?

All the best!
Dusan.

That's a 3 not a 7 there Dave, think ya otta invest in some eyeball assistance technology at some point in the not to distant future there dude :geek I shall be munching away on some edibles whilst watching the show :popcorn

Thanks guys! Yes Tim and Dave, I know that its 1/32 and not my usual 1/72. I have dabbled in the big scales before so I know what I'm getting into... I think... ;)

Dusan, the clear parts are passable. A bit lumpy in places and one minor scratch but should be able to buff and future it to an acceptable level.

[quote="razordws"
Dusan, the clear parts are passable. A bit lumpy in places and one minor scratch but should be able to buff and future it to an acceptable level.[/quote]

Great to hear that! :v

Look what I got... new box from the store... unpacked.

DSC_0573.jpg

Luckily Revell have a great support for customers, I received a replacement.

Waiting for photo update :popcorn

All the best!
Dusan.

Time for an update. It is almost ready to close up. Just need to add some weight to keep the front down and do some highlighting etc. The carpet monster ate the gun sight so I will have to scratch something up for that.

03HE162_zps30e9a3ec.jpg

02HE162_zps916d4650.jpg

Looking great so far, I agree on the leather parts, It's a nice kit and you are making great progress on it. (y)

Time for an update. It is almost ready to close up. Just need to add some weight to keep the front down and do some highlighting etc. The carpet monster ate the gun sight so I will have to scratch something up for that.

03HE162_zps30e9a3ec.jpg

02HE162_zps916d4650.jpg

Sweet job, looks great! :dude

Thanks guys! :ro:

This one is on hold for a bit while I distract myself with another quick build on the desert campaign.

Back