• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Prizes

FunDekals = Willem - Contacted and Willem has graciously passed for someone else to enjoy.
TanModel = RichB - Contacted
Badger = Duke Mad Dog - Contacted
The New Tiger Models = Helios - Contacted
Gator's Grip Hobby Glue = White Wolf - Kenny contacted.
PanzerArt = Veerle - Contacted
Guideline Publications sub to Military Modelcraft International = WDS - contacted
FC Model Tips FC Model Tips 1 book = The Zod - contacted
FC Model Tips AMX-13 in Lebanon book= Mats - Contacted
FC Model Tips printed accessories assortment = WDS - contacted
Paper Panzer Workshop = Jeeves (by the way, I have your prize as it was sent to me). - Contacted

All accounted for!

Regards,

FunDekals = Willem - Contacted and Willem has graciously passed for someone else to enjoy.
TanModel = RichB - Contacted
Badger = Duke Mad Dog - Contacted
The New Tiger Models = Helios - Contacted
Gator's Grip Hobby Glue = White Wolf - Kenny contacted.
PanzerArt = Veerle - Contacted
Guideline Publications sub to Military Modelcraft International = WDS - contacted
FC Model Tips FC Model Tips 1 book = The Zod - contacted
FC Model Tips AMX-13 in Lebanon book= Mats - Contacted
FC Model Tips printed accessories assortment = WDS - contacted
Paper Panzer Workshop = Jeeves (by the way, I have your prize as it was sent to me). - Contacted

All accounted for!

Regards,

Hi Saul, just wanna let you know i have recieved the book :) even if it is not my subject (modern french tanks) i can use the tips in it, very nice book (y)

Hey Mark,

You're very welcome, hope you enjoy and post some pics here for us to see :D

Cheers,

Laurence

Thanks Lawrence, I will. I do try to keep my Manufacturing Thread updated but I've fallen behind. I do have some pics to post there and in Acquisitions, as well as one for thew Trophy Case. Life just keeps getting in the way though.

Stay tuned, pics forthcoming sometime....

Ryan and Chris as I said, sorry for taking so long to get the prizes out. They are shipped now. That leaves Ian as far as I know. If you could pm me I will get your prize from The Last Cavalry out to you.
James

I saw my name in the winners list (FunDekals), but I am not an airplane builder.
Those nice decals would just get dusty in some drawer.

Willem, the envelope I offered with decals for armor has been dropped off at the airport. Thank you for the generous offer of with the aircraft decals for Duke.

Regards,

...Anyway, to cut a long story short, I would like to ask this - please send the prizes I won to Mark, aka Duke Maddog.

Since no good deed should go unpunished, I sent an envelope with something I am sure you can use.

Regards,

:unsure:
Sorry , should have left a note here earlier.
Posted FW190 print off to Sharkman on the 8th March. Should be getting pretty close by now. :)

Ian.

...Anyway, to cut a long story short, I would like to ask this - please send the prizes I won to Mark, aka Duke Maddog.

Since no good deed should go unpunished, I sent an envelope with something I am sure you can use.

Regards,

Thank you very much, that is a very nice gesture :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

I think I did see some Romanian shark stuff somewhere, I'll take a look through my archive.

Laurence

I got word from Lawrence today, one package is on the way. No word on any others yet, but I'm watching my mailbox. I'll wait till everything arrives and then post in Latest Acquisitions...

Mark, you never sent me your email so I still have White Wolf's prize to send you, unless you are taking a pass. It's okay if you are.

:idonno

Mark, you never sent me your email so I still have White Wolf's prize to send you, unless you are taking a pass. It's okay if you are.

:idonno

Kenny I sent that reply out on the sixth of March. I cannot understand why it didn't arrive. Check your SPAM folder; lately my E-mail replies to people are being classified as SPAM for some reason.

I just finished forwarding the same E-mail to you just now. It did say it was sent, let me know what happened.

Back