• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Prizes

Yikes, I didn't realize I was in for a prize.

You can have them add it to Skinny Mike's other Brevco prize so they only have to ship once.

Iron Mike, I'll get together with you tomorrow via PM concerning what Vallejo you'd prefer.

Thanks for all your work James, hope this was a success.

Thanks Ausf! So nice of you! James or Saul do you need contact info to send to Brevco?

I have contacted PanzerArt for Veerle and FC Modeltips for Mats. Still awaiting the postal addresses (not e-mail addresses) for Bill (WDS), and Chad (The Zod).

FunDekals = Willem - Contacted
TanModel = RichB - Contacted
Badger = Duke Mad Dog - Contacted
The New Tiger Models = Helios - Contacted
Gator's Grip Hobby Glue = White Wolf
PanzerArt = Veerle - Contacted
Guideline Publications sub to Military Modelcraft International = WDS
FC Model Tips FC Model Tips 1 book = The Zod
FC Model Tips AMX-13 in Lebanon book= Mats - Contacted
FC Model Tips printed accessories assortment = WDS
Paper Panzer Workshop = Jeeves (by the way, I have your prize as it was sent to me). - Contacted

Regards,

Hi James,

I saw my name in the winners list (FunDekals), but I am not an airplane builder.
Those nice decals would just get dusty in some drawer.

You can give them to anyone who is happy with them, that is the right destination.

Greetz, Willem

Hi James,

I saw my name in the winners list (FunDekals), but I am not an airplane builder.
Those nice decals would just get dusty in some drawer.

You can give them to anyone who is happy with them, that is the right destination.

Greetz, Willem

That's very gracious of you Willem. James maybe pull another number?

Hello friends,

First of all I would like to thank the organizers for putting together this campaign. It really means a lot to get extra funding for Research in such a crucial area as oncology. As a Researcher with a BIG interest in cancer I am really thankful to you.

Secondly, many thanks for including me in the prize list, which I most certainly did not deserve! I was afraid that with my build I was going to get kicked out of Modelersalliance, and instead you give me a prize! That is beyond nice. Thank you.

And finally, many thanks to Gary (Old Dog) for so graciously accomodating my "modeling Needs" in sending the prize. I really appreciate it, and it is an honour to be in the Company of such great People.

That's all for now. On to the operating ward got three cases on a beautiful and warm Saturday... :bang head :bang head :bang head

Cheers

Alex

Hi everyone,

It has been a pleasure to be a part of this campaign, and I feel honored that I got some prizes.

I didn't do it for the prizes, I am sure nobody here did.

I am also aware of how ridiculously expensive postage to a destination outside the US is. Even to the US for that matter, but that is irrelevant in this context.

Anyway, to cut a long story short, I would like to ask this - please send the prizes I won to Mark, aka Duke Maddog.

Happy Birthday Mark, I saw the messages on here, and very happy to hear that you are winning :drinks :drinks :drinks

Many thanks again for this campaign to everyone who organised it, to everyone who sponsored and everyone who participated. All of the above make MA what it is - THE BEST !!!

Laurence

FunDekals = Willem - Contacted and Willem has graciously passed for someone else to enjoy.
TanModel = RichB - Contacted
Badger = Duke Mad Dog - Contacted
The New Tiger Models = Helios - Contacted
Gator's Grip Hobby Glue = White Wolf - Kenny contacted.
PanzerArt = Veerle - Contacted
Guideline Publications sub to Military Modelcraft International = WDS
FC Model Tips FC Model Tips 1 book = The Zod - contacted
FC Model Tips AMX-13 in Lebanon book= Mats - Contacted
FC Model Tips printed accessories assortment = WDS
Paper Panzer Workshop = Jeeves (by the way, I have your prize as it was sent to me). - Contacted

This leaves only Bill (WDS)...

Regards,

Hi everyone,

It has been a pleasure to be a part of this campaign, and I feel honored that I got some prizes.

I didn't do it for the prizes, I am sure nobody here did.

I am also aware of how ridiculously expensive postage to a destination outside the US is. Even to the US for that matter, but that is irrelevant in this context.

Anyway, to cut a long story short, I would like to ask this - please send the prizes I won to Mark, aka Duke Maddog.

Happy Birthday Mark, I saw the messages on here, and very happy to hear that you are winning :drinks :drinks :drinks

Many thanks again for this campaign to everyone who organised it, to everyone who sponsored and everyone who participated. All of the above make MA what it is - THE BEST !!!

Laurence

Thank you Lawrence, I am humbled and honored by your gift. It is most appreciated. You have indeed made this one of the best birthdays ever.

That's all for now. On to the operating ward got three cases on a beautiful and warm Saturday... :bang head :bang head :bang head

Cheers

Alex

Ah but your sacrifice will allow those children to enjoy many warm and sunny Saturdays. :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

I wholeheartedly concur with this. It is I who am honored to be in your company.

James orSaul do you need contact info to send to Brevco?

I don't know anyone at Breveco. It may be James or Mats who made contact with them.

Regards,

Think it was Ron that arranged the breveco contact
Contact Evert or Corien at this mail adress: info@brevecomodelling.nl
Greets

A bit of a misunderstanding,folks.I did collect the Breveco prizes at a show from them,so it will be shipped from my place to Skinny Mike's.
I will shoot you a pm Mike so we can get you the Breveco prizes.Congratulations!

Gr,Ron.

Okay I think most prizes have been sorted out. Just waiting to hear from Saul on Willems prize. Waiting for Ians address for the prize I have from him. My other two are wrapped and will be shipped shortly.
Did I miss anyone at all? If so shoot me a pm.
Zod I emailed Airscale so you should recieve some word soon. Let me know if nothing happens.

Again everyone thank you. Bob will keep the portal open a bit longer if anyone wishes to donate a bit more to this worthy cause.
James

I found something Willem can have as I believe he more than deserves it and I really can afford to let it go as he will use it now. :D

Also, I am preparing 'Plan B' should any vendor be unable to fulfill their offers.

Thanks to all,

Big thanks to all you that organize this campaign and all the work you do to make it work and become the greatest happening of the year!
No one mentioned but you know who you are ;) you guys are the best (y)

Greetings Mats & Veerle

Back