• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Prizes

Veerle have her books :)

I hope she likes them! Since Adam didn't tell me what he sent her, will there be a post on Latest Acquisitions? It'd be nice to let the vendors know the prizes arrived safe and sound, even better if the winners are happy with them!

Well, Tan Model still hasn't released the Buccaneer though so Rich is still patiently waiting.

Regards,

All good things come to he who waits.

Cheers,
Rich

It cleared customs in Montreal on the 19[sup]th[/sup]. It is now in Canada Post's capable hands, somewhere between Montreal and Cold Lake. They say it should be here by the 28[sup]th[/sup].

Cheers,
Rich

It's tough sledding this time of year, not enough snow to make their best speed.

Cheers,
Rich

Couple days after the first day of fall and it's 90 freaking degrees out here...I'm up for snow

The package is in Edmonton (where it did snow last week). With any luck it will be here tomorrow.

Cheers,
Rich

Picked up a package from Turkey today with this inside.

1709251.JPG

And a display base and snacks.

1709252.JPG

Thanks to Boris at TANMODEL and Saul for this.

Cheers,
Rich

So how does the kit look Rich? An interesting subject to say the least and the display flat is also nice.

Yummies, nuff said. :D

From a quick look, it looks good. This is the second issue of the kit with different decals and a few other tweaks.

I will work up a review of the kit.

I haven't tried the Turkish Delight yet.

Cheers,
Rich

Great! I guess Baris didn't want you waiting any longer. If writing a review compare the sprues to these. If the same, feel free to use the photos:
www.modelersalliance.com/forum/news-reviews-and-shows/151611-photo-review-tanmodel-s-48-scale-rf-84f

Regards,

Back