• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Piaggio-Pegna P.C.7

Too bad it never got off the Water ..... according to the R/C Video it is capable of flying from water and landing back in the same ..... I will be looking in ....... :popcorn

Yeah, i gather it was supposed to be able to land back in the water but I think whoever piloted the thing had to have a brass set!!!

:rotf

This looks great but is it a plane or a speedboat :hmmm

I guess technically since the real one never flew, just a speedboat with wings!

:laugh:
Did they start the wrong engine and thet big prop in the front made it an submarine?

That said it beeing Italian its beautifull and impractical

Yer thinkin' Polish... :popcorn

:rotf
:eek:hyeah :eek:hyeah :drinks

You would have to make sure the hydrofoils were at the right attack angle to the water or strange things might happen ..... :pilot

Small update on this one, the weather has been so fine now I've been out doing yard work and house cleaning!

Not a lot of clean up on the parts, in fact, these three were the worst...

h8261ab4.JPG

Since I'm not using the figure, I wanted to add a bit to the pit area. The kit only comes with a stick and an IP.

h5b15fbd.JPG

I'm going to remove the shaded areas to give me a little more room to work with.

h167a198.JPG

Then into the fabrication shop. First up, a seat! I just used some sheet styrene for this and bent the seat back around a file

h9dbbcc8.JPG

add some glue and voila! I'll need to do some sanding to clean it up a little once it sets.

hb5e332a.JPG

Small update on this one, the weather has been so fine now I've been out doing yard work and house cleaning!

Not a lot of clean up on the parts, in fact, these three were the worst...

Since I'm not using the figure, I wanted to add a bit to the pit area. The kit only comes with a stick and an IP.

I'm going to remove the shaded areas to give me a little more room to work with.

Then into the fabrication shop. First up, a seat! I just used some sheet styrene for this and bent the seat back around a file

add some glue and voila! I'll need to do some sanding to clean it up a little once it sets.

:hmmm :drool (y)

Time for an update on the flying lamborghini submarine boat thingy!

Can't let Bob steal the show with his bulldog! :evil:

I finished off my seat and got some detail added to the pit. Some side ribs, a drive shaft to the prop, the IP and the control stick, plus some scratched PE seat belts. It's a tight little space so you won't see much through the opening once it is closed.

Just letting the CA dry and I should be able to get some paint on this then button it up and get down to business. Time is ticking!

habd6e67.JPG

hb4180bd.JPG

h1545092.JPG

h5531541.JPG

Back