• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Nakajima B5N2 Hasagawa 1/48th DONE!!!!! !

Re: Nakajima B5N2 Hasagawa 1/48th Getting close !

Alright that's it....I go on a year long slump and this wise guy sends me back to my knitting needles.

AWESOME dude!!!!!!! Ian, what can I say that the other guys haven't????

It's a museum piece for sure! Love it , love .love it :ro: :ro: it!

What a masterpiece, don't know what I can say that hasn't been said and this is your first aircraft ? WOW !

Looks like I'm dragging up the rear :D :D :D Got to say I had a blast doing this campaign! Wish I had not waited so long to get going.

Many thanks to all you guys for always commenting, it really does keep the spirits up :notworthy :notworthy

I am calling this one done, will still put it in a small dio.

039-Copy-Copy.jpg

002-75.jpg

001-79.jpg

040-Copy.jpg

070.jpg

077.jpg

052-5.jpg

089-1.jpg

054-3.jpg

081.jpg

067-3.jpg

060-1.jpg

063-3.jpg

This poor girl suffered some battle damage today, the custom pin that's bracing the wing will be gone when the glue drys. Knocked that sucker off twice!!! Broke the areial off while taking thses pics!!

Thanks for looking in!

Randy

Randy you got another two hours on this, why rush?? :yipee

Absolutely incredible build Randy, really enjoyed this ride. :drinks

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Super detailed and a sight to behold! I am sure I couldn't get the delicate details you achieved without some prefabricated stuff like resin and Pe sets.

Remarkable!

Regards,

A lot of good work went into this build. I really like the bomb rack detail ( amongst many others ). A very nice and generally overlooked detail. (y)

Cheers, Christian B)

B) B) B)
What a great build and the finish is spot on. I just wish that I had seen this earlier.

Great modeling. That detailing on the wing fold is beautiful Randy, just inspiring.

Ian.

Really, really beautiful hunk o' junk, Randy- cheers! I look forward to seeing on that splendid base you're building. WIN!

Back