• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

M-24 CHAFFEE "DONE"

M-24 CHAFFEE "TURRET TIME"

I decided to try to blacken my tracks instead of painting so I picked up my first AK product to give it a try.

DSC04579.JPG

Test link...took about 5 minutes

DSC04580.JPG

The first track run.....took a little longer.

DSC04581.JPG

DSC04582.JPG

Dry brushed with Model Master Magnesimum.

DSC04583.JPG

DSC04584.JPG

DSC04585.JPG

Track run installed.

DSC04586.JPG

DSC04587.JPG

DSC04588.JPG

DSC04589.JPG

The crew likes them....

DSC04590.JPG

Thanks for looking.

B)

M-24 CHAFFEE "TRACKS"

Diggity! :soldier

Nice timing also. I'm about ready to do something with these freakin' Friuls for the Lee.

M-24 CHAFFEE "TRACKS"

Very Nice Terry, I started watching this build ... (Then My Truck blew up) ... So I missed a lot when my head was under the hood ... I went back and reviewed each page ... Excellent work My Friend ... love the SBS and the tracks ... this will be a knock out ... that's my prediction !!!

M-24 CHAFFEE "TRACKS"

Very Nice Terry, I started watching this build ... (Then My Truck blew up) ... So I missed a lot when my head was under the hood ... I went back and reviewed each page ... Excellent work My Friend ... love the SBS and the tracks ... this will be a knock out ... that's my prediction !!!

A lot to do yet, but thanks!

B)

I decided to try to blacken my tracks instead of painting so I picked up my first AK product to give it a try.

DSC04579.JPG

My question with the burnishing fluids, can you pour the stuff back in the bottle when your done and reuse it or is the used stuff done after doing a set of tracks?

My question with the burnishing fluids, can you pour the stuff back in the bottle when your done and reuse it or is the used stuff done after doing a set of tracks?

Well I don't know, but I intend to use it again. I don't see why you couldn't.

M-24 CHAFFEE "TRACKS"

Don't disagree with the boys, those tracks are superb, but the commander figure really caught my eye. He looks superb.
:good:

Ian.

Back