• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Latest Acquisitions Revisited!

Latest Acquisitions

From Panzer Spike (Brian):
CHC6412box.JPG

From eBay for only $15USD shipped. 2 scalpel handles (each with a dozen blades) and 100 blade box. Sadly, the #6 handle wasn't sent so I ended up with two #3 handles. I am hopeful the seller will set this straight.
DPInstruments.JPG

GWHMiG29pylons.JPG

Dragon Care sent these Great Wall Hobby MiG-29 replacement missile pylons to replace the incorrectly dimensioned ones in the kit I bought.

Tony, is this on your to buy list?

Click the image for a photo preview.

Trumpeter05581box.JPG

Regards,

Latest Acquisitions

What's that Stearman look like Terry? That engine being expose could give a lot of details.

Latest Acquisitions

Yesterday my order from Real Model came in. Bit annoyed that it took over 2 months, but happy it arrived. I got the Leopard C2 Mexas update and some tires for my Fennick. While I was waiting I ended up gettng the Legends C2 update. Between the 2 I should have everything I need. If you do build a Leopard C2 with MEXAS I recommend getting both upgrades as they each have needed items that the other doesnt.

DSC04792.JPG

DSC04793.JPG

James

Latest Acquisitions

Adam, looks like you are going to need at least one bottle of Gator's Grip glue for all that photo etch. ;)

Latest Acquisitions

Adam, looks like you are going to need at least one bottle of Gator's Grip glue for all that photo etch. ;)

Any idea where to get it Gator? I mean Kenny?

Well, my Dragon order arrived but it is too late for me to set up the camera. Two Bronco Fiat Topolino (with women and dogs), Riich Ostketten (for my StuG IV even though I have Friulmodel tracks), Avante Garde Models L-29 Delfin, Zvezda Mi-24D, Zvezda Bf-109F-4, Dragon Opel Blitz Ambulance, and M-48A3 Mod. B with the sharkmouth.

I may take photos tomorrow if there is interest although nothing, other than the Delfin, is new to the market.

Regards,

Latest Acquisitions

Well, my Dragon order arrived but it is too late for me to set up the camera. Two Bronco Fiat Topolino (with women and dogs), Riich Ostketten (for my StuG IV even though I have Friulmodel tracks), Avante Garde Models L-29 Delfin, Zvezda Mi-24D, Zvezda Bf-109F-4, Dragon Opel Blitz Ambulance, and M-48A3 Mod. B with the sharkmouth.

I may take photos tomorrow if there is interest although nothing, other than the Delfin, is new to the market.

Regards,

Saul...please sprue photos of the Zvezda Bf 109 F-4...people say that it is the best on market :smack ...

Thanks for posting in advance...

Luiz

Latest Acquisitions

I havent really gone through it yet, but it is tiny. It looks like it shares a great many parts with the 4.7cm Pak(t) Sfl.auf Fgst. Pz.Kpfw.35 R seen in Tony's build here.
Full interior etc. Only 2 markings given, a French and a captured German version. Although the box top shows a third option no markings are provided.
James

Latest Acquisitions

Regards,

Saul, I think this guy makes the stuff. I heard he got caught using his wife's whisk attachment in his drill to mix it.

(y)

Gator's Model Studio

That's not a bad idea, I do the cooking so it's my whisk so I'm good there. :drinks

Latest Acquisitions

From Scott's Model Workshop eBay Store (Seller ID RebelAlpha) came LifeColor tank interior paint sets. From experience, I know I need to primer the plastic before using these. Also from the same store is the Linden Hill decal sheet of 1/35th Mi-24 Hind stencils.

Looming in the background is the new Nuts & Bolts book.

eBayNB.JPG

Hopefully, James will review his copy (if and when he gets it).

Regards,

Back