• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Latest Acquisitions Revisited!

Latest Acquisitions

I had to take the day off to get some stuff done and ended up some how at the LHS. Actually two of them. I hit the one in Columbia up on Two Notch road, looks like that guy is more into the RC stuff as his plastic was poorly stocked and supported. So I drove an extra hour back down to Augusta to hit the trusty shop. Got the Humbrol and Tamiya and while checking out...this smacked me in the face.

hf63ac24.jpg

I'm really thinking of bumping this up on the bench and git'er done. :pilot

Cool. Always been tempted by that kit. Wanna take a few photos of it for me :D

Latest Acquisitions

I will tell you that I have not found any easy to build Williams Brothers kits but I do enjoy them (I built the this kit in Chinese markings (with Falcon replacement canopies) for a collector, their Gee Bee, large scale engines, C-46 again in Chinese markings, and parasite fighter).

The B-10 I built was Matchbox style in blue and yellow colored sprues for the fuselage and wings respectively.

Regards and enjoy,

Latest Acquisitions

Don't tell me that Saul...I've gotten to use to Tamiya, throw in some glue and shake the box.

Will do Ryan, matter of fact I'll do a full on build with it starting this evening. :pilot

Latest Acquisitions

Picked up these two old classic's from a local market for next to nothing.

The glue that came with this kit is still useable and sealed in it packet.
Unfortunatly there is some broken part's in the box,mainly the prop's. :(

IMAG0525.jpg

IMAG0524.jpg

Don't think I will build these kit's,most likely they will go into the history pile.

Latest Acquisitions

I got a heck'uva deal on these three at the Tulsa IPMS show yesterday. Wile I didn't place I had a lot of fun and saw somwe great builds. Ill show pics of the show later but for now my new treasures...

Ill set that TBM out to be a Marlin change the paint of the AD-1 to something more SEA and the spit will be a recer.

Latest Acquisitions

Nice haul Paul. The Avenger is a great build. Could you give your thoughts on the Skyraider? I've been wondering about the Trumpeter version.
James

Latest Acquisitions

Got a nice set with swedish tank decals in the mailbox today, will go nicely with my Pz 38(t) conversion

Foto0002s.jpg

Will se if i use the old italeri one or if i can lay my hands on some never kit for this build

(pic of another build that i will follow when i do mine)
http://www.sphf.se/Modellbygge/strv%20m41/4-22.jpg

//Mats

Latest Acquisitions

Something cool about those early tanks Mats.

Just got these in the mail yesterday.

IMG_7593.JPG

Chef will love this baby :rotf

IMG_7592.JPG

IMG_7591.JPG

The Buffalo and Devastator came from a guy doing some spring cleaning. I didn't even realize the Buffalo had all those goodies with it. Not bad for an 8 dollar kit.

Latest Acquisitions

Long day..got the cats mixed up, I'll just be over here if anyone needs anything...:mpup

Latest Acquisitions

Awesome churchill Tony :good:

Picked up some paint and thinner today for the Stuka, found some mixes that i will try.

Also picked up some 1/32 pilots for a Messeschmidt 109 that's waiting in the stash

P1150695.JPG

Will try to finnish the Stuka and start painting this weekend :hmmm

//Mats

Back