• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

KRIEG ADLER PROJECT "LET THERE BE LIGHT"

KRIEG ADLER PROJECT "LET THE PROJECT BEGIN"

Ok I know I have been tedious about this project and you all are probably bored stiff, :frantic but things are getting closer to being done in the office. More details have been added and center section is in the process of being repainted a darker grey.

Terry

DSC02262.JPG

DSC02263.JPG

DSC02267.JPG

I was going to ask how are you going to paint that stuff with the IP in place..then I figure the answer would be, "very carefully". :rotf

:popcorn

B) B) (y)
I must have missed this one!
Great work Mr T!

The 'gizmology' in the cockpit is fantastic - looks like your having some real fun with this one.

Ian.

B) B) (y)
I must have missed this one!
Great work Mr T!

The 'gizmology' in the cockpit is fantastic - looks like your having some real fun with this one.

Ian.

Yeah it's fun.

Thanks Ian!

Let there be paint!

Terry

DSC02276.JPG

DSC02277.JPG

DSC02278.JPG

I also cut the canopy in preparation of having the cockpit open.

DSC02279.JPG

And there was paint! (y)
Looking forward to the next steps Terry! :popcorn

Greetings,Ron.

Really enjoying the creative gizzmology Terry Havent bored me yet. Still looking good.
James

Thanks guys! I have to do the front landing gear strut before I can close things up.

:D

Back