• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

KRIEG ADLER PROJECT "LET THERE BE LIGHT"

KRIEG ADLER PROJECT "LET THE PROJECT BEGIN"

Very nice start so far.

I've seen several of these little flitter models, plus the various other things from this series, and it's really got me interested in trying one.

Some paint has been added.

DSC02203.JPG

DSC02204.JPG

DSC02205.JPG

DSC02206.JPG

B)

Detailing the cockpit continues with adding the interior framing and other control surfaces to right side of the fuselage. More buttons and switches to come, but this is last nights progress.

Terry B)

DSC02207.JPG

DSC02209.JPG

DSC02210.JPG

DSC02211.JPG

DSC02212.JPG

A little more progress last night. Added some more detail to the interior right side. Another panel and some wiring. I also decided to add on to the instrument panel by constructing an additional wing on each side out of sheet styrene.

Terry

DSC02226.JPG

DSC02227.JPG

DSC02223.JPG

DSC02224.JPG

DSC02225.JPG

Coming along nicely.

If you know any Bass players, roundwound electric strings come in all different thickness, very similar to your winding on the hose. I'll put aside some the next time I change strings if you're interested. I've always though they'd make great scale hoses, but I don't build anything that has them. ;)

Back