• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Ju 388- Planet Models 1/48 Resin

Hey Chuck,

Your modeling is always top drawer, but, nobody, and I mean nobody can top your SBS. If they can, I've never seen them.

Just fantastic!

Bob

I've finally grabbed a bit of time to says thanks! I've been having fun with this one- and I'm amazed at the amount of data one can glean from two photos. I have one pic looking down through the open emergency hatch on the top of the canopy- it show the seats on their stands on a flat floor with a third, smaller pedestal-type seat between them. It may be shown in the stowed position and have a back part clipped to a bulkhead somewhere. The other is a ground level pic of the pilot's position that I got the details of the seat base from. A modeler on another forum has actually been in the existing plane- I'll see If he doesn't remember or have any more photos.

Christian- it's a mighty useful tool- I've used it for all kinds of odd jobs and am glad I made the investment.

Thanks again, everybody- and glad you found this little nook of the forums, Big Bob!

chuk

I just couldn't switch back to my other build, so here's a bonus update- enjoy! BTW, the seat cushions in the last pic are milliput, and are a work in progress.

388_044.jpg

388_045.jpg

388_046.jpg

388_047.jpg

388_048.jpg

388_049.jpg

388_050.jpg

388_051.jpg

Genius! Wet paper towel, the balsa hold down for soldering.. just outstanding! Thanks for sharing this Chuck.

:notworthy

Aww, you guys are the best! Moon, all I learned about soldering I got right here from Watanabe-San.

Cheers!
chuk

Crazy cool Chuck !!!

Absolutely masterful !!!

........... and educational , taking that extra step in detailing for anything you build to make it more realistic is just , ............ Chucksational !!!

Holy Smokes this is cool!!! Your work is just ***FANTASTIC*** no matter the medium (y) (y) (y) (y)

Great tip on the third hand for holding stuff for soldering, never thought of that one!!

Gotta go look some more!!!

Randy

Aww, you guys are the best! Moon, all I learned about soldering I got right here from Watanabe-San.

Cheers!
chuk

Say his name three times and maybe he'll return...:woohoo:

Watanabe-San.
Watanabe-San.
Watanabe-San.

:notworthy :notworthy

Has anybody told you guys just how awesome you are lately? :ro:

Kind of a quickie today- fighting crazy allergies!

388_052.jpg

388_053.jpg

388_054.jpg

388_055.jpg

388_056.jpg

388_057.jpg

388_057A.jpg

388_058.jpg

388_059.jpg

388_060.jpg

Back