• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Ju 388- Planet Models 1/48 Resin

I've not got that! My Ju refs include Kagero, Waldemar Trojca, etc- and the books in the first post.

Life has been busy- and unpredictable lately! here's an update, at long last.

388_024.jpg

388_025.jpg

388_026.jpg

388_027.jpg

388_028.jpg

388_029.jpg

388_030.jpg

388_031.jpg

388_032.jpg

388_033.jpg

388_034.jpg

Fabulous, as usual...

PK Tinyland, that is a new one for me. now to find them!

Regards,

Tremendous work Chuk! I really enjoy watching you strategize and seeing how you work around issues...you are forcing me to look to ways to be more patient in my building.

The desk setup is cool too...we got my daughter the cheaper Wii version of that tablet...she is 7 and really has a thing for art so we are trying to encourage her in it. Going to get her art supplies for her birthday in April...some day we may be getting her more advanced stiff if she sticks with it.

stellar and top ace work man! you always make it look so easy and now, after my experiences with a far easier to build plane my respect grows to new, unknown heights!

OrsonWellesClap.gif

Take another look- I had omitted a pic and have fixed my error. It was the fun part, too!

Don't worry about that desk, James- it's not my model bench- and I share it with the mizziz!

Saul, I got mine at MidTenn Hobbies Good dealer, too.

Thanks, Jeeves- be careful, or your beautiful daughter may grow up to be a shiftless artist like me- oh NOES! I just found out that we can get Netflix trhough the Wii- whee!

Thanks, Laura- I hope I can do this justice. On thing I'm contemplating is the third seat in the cockpit. One drawing shows three seats- that's in the aufklarer L model, but I'm building the K bomber and think that the bombardier would operate the sight prone in typical Luftwaffe fashion. That would mean a folding seat, wouldn't it? In any case, the kit only includes two seats, with simple sqaure box for the third. I may go nuts and build tubing structures for the pilot and gunner, and go with a simple, folded seat for the bombardier. Decisions, decisions!

Hang on, Trax- it's only gonna get wilder!

Nice work as expected!! The clay in the canopy thing will help me out.

Terry B)

top, as always !

This tablet is a nice one, do you know if there is software for Linux too?

I should be so lucky! I have some students who are pretty talented artists as well...hope they do well!

Yes Netflix Wii is awesome...all kinds of great movies and TV shows to catch up on while working out!

Thanks, Kameraden! Martin, I have no idea about Wacom drivers for Linux, but that should be available at their site.

I would have posted this last week if not for a monsoon rain that caused a short in an outside receptacle that could have burned down the house! As it is, all is well with just a few scorch marks- whew! I was two-thirds done with the intro cartoon, too- lost that when the circuit breaker tripped. Oh, well, Hauptmann Hannah's back to introduce this much-delayed update- read on!

388_035.jpg

388_036.jpg

388_037.jpg

388_038.jpg

388_039.jpg

388_040.jpg

388_041.jpg

388_042.jpg

388_043.jpg

That stuff is thick! Nice work, I know what tool just made it to the top of my shopping list. You're a brave man Sir Chuck, inspiring work once again.

Very stunning Chuck. How strange since I have been wondering about that bender all week. Maybe I could use one. Are the smaller bends small enough to be useful in 1/72 scale ?

Cheers, Christian B)

Back