• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hungarian 40/43M Zrinyi II 105mm Assault Gun

Pay Attention?????

If they were selling steam boats two for a nickel all I could do is run up and down the bank yelling Ain't that Cheap Ain't that Cheap. :D

Tony lee

Hey All :Hiay

The upper hull is now attached:
001-14.jpg

The engine cooling vents are all one piece so I cut a couple out and laid them down as if open and I also left the radiator door open.

002-14.jpg

003-3.jpg

A few more detail parts added as well.

I've got more to do yet so hang in there
Thanks for coming by
Tony lee

Not into Warhammer but yeah I guess it does Chuck :huh:

Superbly cool but cute :laugh:

Appreciate it guys
Tony lee B)

Hey All :Hiay

The upper hull is now attached:
001-14.jpg

The engine cooling vents are all one piece so I cut a couple out and laid them down as if open and I also left the radiator door open.

002-14.jpg

003-3.jpg

A few more detail parts added as well.

I've got more to do yet so hang in there
Thanks for coming by
Tony lee

It's just a brute! :D

:coolio

Hi Tony, Had a good time going thru this one. It is nice to see something different and as usual picked up a couple of tips (y) (y)

Randy

Randy you're welcome to enjoy all you can stand my friend :D

Worked on some details,rivets and bolts on the upper hull.
Also started to add the colors to the tracks.
001-15.jpg

Two more days and a wake up until gut buster day. :eek:hyeah
Tony lee

Pup she's in there fixin the dip now. Has to age a day or two don't ya know. :laugh:

Track Time
002-15.jpg

001-16.jpg

While he was driven her over to the photo shop the driver hit something on the way :bang head
I took points off his license,that'll teach him. :eek:hmy:

One more day and a wake up :eek:hyeah
Tony lee

Uh oh, fenderthumpin und mittengrabbin! :laugh: The fender really adds to the fugly! (y) :drinks

That fender - you know you could not do that again if you tried. I first looked at the pictures then read the post. I like the fender.

:popcorn

OK Folks open the windows and put your mask on she's ready for the serious paint phase. :dance

001-17.jpg

002-16.jpg

003-4.jpg

This is my example for the early series Zrinyi II
zrinyi6.jpg

Are you ready?
Tony lee

Back