• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hungarian 40/43M Zrinyi II 105mm Assault Gun

These are swing arm bump stops,base plate and arm.
001.jpg

Try making 16 of these without going blind. :gogo

Attach four of them to each unit.
002-1.jpg

I played hooky today,not much to show. :(
Tony lee

It's FRIDAY :yipee

Top half ready for paint
004.jpg

Here is something different,not only do the return rollers support the tracks there's a track tooth guide in the middle. Details details details (y)
005.jpg

Did some lower hull assembly and sat the top on to see where this is headed.
006.jpg

Have yourself a great weekend folks
Tony lee

These are swing arm bump stops,base plate and arm.
001.jpg

Try making 16 of these without going blind. :gogo

Attach four of them to each unit.
002-1.jpg

I played hooky today,not much to show. :(
Tony lee

Thats insane. Great stuff Tony (y) (y) (y)
James

Thanks Guys but she's looking even better after todays add on.

001-2.jpg

002-3.jpg

With those huge rear deck doors it screams for an engine but????

Beautiful day in the Ozarks
Tony lee

Man you're a building machine :D I'm gonna have to get off my fat keaster and get building also.:soldier
James

James it IS time. There's a chill in the air,the time to get those last minute warm weather task out of the way is now.
Clear off the bench and pick your next project from the stash, times a wasting.

:ro:
Tony lee

James it IS time. There's a chill in the air,the time to get those last minute warm weather task out of the way is now.
Clear off the bench and pick your next project from the stash, times a wasting.

:ro:
Tony lee

Time for warm weather stuff is past. Snow on the ground, bones are creaking. F-117 and Ka-Mi on the bench. Must go down and glue sprue me thinks :D
James

Oh, NOES!! I had to dodge wild bikinis at the beach this morning, myself. :coolio

The Wife's been down east visiting her mom- I'll be picking her up at LAX this afternoon. Andi has been downright bratty with her mommy gone! I'm finally getting over a nasty virus after two weeks of it- missed three days of work this past week. The good news is that I could putter at the bench, and the 388 is almost done. Pics to come! I need some advice- what's a good diameter steel tube for pitot tubes? Need to get some for that and for the Neptune radar aerials under the wing. Those and the aerial will be the last additions. I hope to get the crew hatch and gear doors on this morning. :dude

EDIT- Thought I was in the What are you doing today thread- derp! Your gun is looking fine, Tony- but your builds always do. Such a delicate kit- today's molding technology is amazing, and your hands, astounding. :drinks

Oh Yeah I forgot I spent a year and a half in Labrador.
I left there the first of October and it was 24 below and snowing. :eek:hmy:

Tony lee

Tanks have crew hatches and gear doors but pitot tubes and aerials under the wings, no such thing??????

:laugh:
Tony lee

Back