• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

"FROM A GALAXY FAR FAR AWAY"

Well I want to do a train like object, but it would be from broke train parts, lying in the magic back room that all hobby shops have. I'm just getting ideals looking at train like rockets.

Ok... :v

Now I need to know, I think you said interstellar this picture has rockets but also a guide track or maybe a Mag-lev type thing

h3c45bea.jpg

More.....

h94772fd.jpg

h660293b.jpg

h2295584.jpg

hc534de5.jpg

h6792059.jpg

h15c790e.jpg

hc57b988.jpg

We have the votes so let's start talking about the projects we might do.

(y)

Here is a project that I am considering. or something like it.

hc6cfed1.jpg

Something else I would like to add to the rules. Some sci-fi modelers in particular star wars modelers will rebuild and rehab a toy version of the subject. I have seen some really great looking models come from this. So would like to add this option.

Terry B)

Thanks Terry as I was thinking of getting the snap kit for the sound & light option for a (non-snap) model.

I'll toss my hat into the ring with a Star Trek kit... :eek:hyeah Which oneis da question :hmmm :idonno :frantic :frantic

hc6cfed1.jpg

Something else I would like to add to the rules. Some sci-fi modelers in particular star wars modelers will rebuild and rehab a toy version of the subject. I have seen some really great looking models come from this. So would like to add this option.

Terry B)

Is this a kit???

hc6cfed1.jpg

Terry B)

Is this a kit???

No

Terry don't you think you should get a few more under your belt before tackling something like that? :coolio
:rotf

The playset aspect is intriguing,

h1786525.jpg

hec76294.jpg

Probably some things in here that could be cobbled together

hc9e1824.jpg

h1d4d8ed.jpg

h44c670c.jpg

Possibility's 1999, is a nice kit

hf99adb5.jpg

This one is very interesting

h3b95b2a.jpg

h7cf8135.jpg

A couple of saucers light kits available for these, fall back BSG, Starwars, & Trek I've just scratch the surface of what's out there

Have we locked down a timeframe for this yet? I know in the first post there was the proposal of a full year in length.

I didn't want to start until spring and not before 2016. I want to let people have time for their ideas to firm up.

Back