• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

"FROM A GALAXY FAR FAR AWAY"

Then Tie fighters would be out too, short range no hyperdrives.

How about this for guidelines:

[ul]
[li]Must be SciFi[/li]
[li]Must be able to fly in space[/li]
[li]No robot or robot types, conventional type ships only[/li]
[li]At a minimum must be able to land from orbit and return to orbit under own power: Shuttles or dropships[/li]
[li]Interplanetary or intersteller craft preferred[/li]
[li]No 20 minute snap together prepainted kits like the new Revell kits[/li]
[/ul]

Does this cover what you are trying to do Terry?

Then Tie fighters would be out too, short range no hyperdrives.

How about this for guidelines:

[ul]
[li]Must be SciFi[/li]
[li]Must be able to fly in space[/li]
[li]No robot or robot types, conventional type ships only[/li]
[li]At a minimum must be able to land from orbit and return to orbit under own power: Shuttles or dropships[/li]
[li]Interplanetary or intersteller craft preferred[/li]
[li]No 20 minute snap together prepainted kits like the new Revell kits[/li]
[/ul]

Does this cover what you are trying to do Terry?

No tie fighters stay. I never said anything about "interseller" and I like the rules I set. Most star wars craft work in space and atmosphere enviroments, but not the snowspeeder or any other speeder. I'm not going to tell some kid or adult for that matter they can't do a snap star wars kit. Most of them are snap kits. I don't want to get too techincal this is sci-fi after all. Thanks for the help though.

:D

I only mentioned those new kits as they are really toys you put together. The x-wing has a sound unit and 17 pre-painted parts. It isn't like the 1/1000 scale Star Trek kits where you still have to clip parts off sprue and clean stuff up.
It took me longer to get the 2 fuselage halves of the X-wing out of the packing than it took to assemble the "toy".
No clipping of parts or stickers or paint or anything. That is why I suggested they be excluded.

Anyway, your GB Terry so Ewe de Boss! :drinks

Ok since I got blamed for the carrier disaster, where I start on aircraft at sea, nuff said. ya'll are talking there really are space craft, so since all are made up to start with anything with a rocket motor goes right? :hmmm I just don't want to tick off the head master cylinder.

Ok since I got blamed for the carrier disaster, where I start on aircraft at sea, nuff said. ya'll are talking there really are space craft, so since all are made up to start with anything with a rocket motor goes right? :hmmm I just don't want to tick off the head master cylinder.

What did you have in mind?

B)

he99ef5e.gif

Something bazar along theses lines

Kewl a space train, thanks !!! just kicking this ideal around, so this one doesn't fly through space but isn't space & time relevant??

h70b5ab3.jpg

Well I want to do a train like object, but it would be from broke train parts, lying in the magic back room that all hobby shops have. I'm just getting ideals looking at train like rockets.

Back